Chris Paul vs. Carmelo Anthony: Who is the current face of the JB Franchise?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Eddie Jones and Vin Baker didn't have their own signature shoes when MJ was still in his prime, they had team jumpmans.
Actually they did cheif. In the early years of Jordan Brand. They were classics.

Agreed KingJay. Vindicates (sorry for pics from the "other" site - lol)

28iyjd5.jpg

good point, but did they ever make a Vindicate II? I can't remember. Melo has multiple kicks dedicated to his name and it looks like CP isstarting up his own line as well. I guess when i meant "signature shoe" i meant having your own for multiple shoes.

cp3 - he's got class and style to match his outstanding game - a very respectable "ray allen" approach to carrying the jb name.

carmelo is just an overpaid, one dimensional chucker with ugly, boot-like shoes. much like the spizike, carmello is just another jb misfire. he's noteven the most successful draft pick from 2003 - melo is leaps and bounds behind both lebron and wade in terms of overall success and skill level.

plus, i can never see cp3 starting a ruckus at msg with a weak sucker punch.

CP is definately the new Face of the Jordan Brand. His image, style, game, team, potential and certainly his future are all shining brighter than that ofCarmelo's. The Jordan Brand will most definately start to ride this guys marketability and cash in.

Carmelo is a decent player without question, but like somebody earlier in the post stated, he isnt even the best of his draft class. Another thing Carmelo hasgoing against him as far as marketability, he's been in far too much trouble this early in his career to be thrown out there as a corporations lead guy. Healso needs to chop those ragedy corn rows and tell Balkman to do the same
smile.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

cp3 - he's got class and style to match his outstanding game - a very respectable "ray allen" approach to carrying the jb name.

carmelo is just an overpaid, one dimensional chucker with ugly, boot-like shoes. much like the spizike, carmello is just another jb misfire. he's not even the most successful draft pick from 2003 - melo is leaps and bounds behind both lebron and wade in terms of overall success and skill level.

plus, i can never see cp3 starting a ruckus at msg with a weak sucker punch.
Word.

Id say bibby or joe johnson, at least they get nice pe's. Melo and CP basically get knock off XX3s
indifferent.gif

Melo!..keep it real...

Melos kicks are always hotter and maybe itz just me but I see Melo more then I do CP3

I go to the mall and I see Melo ads all over shoe stores..

Rarely see anything CP3

As for who's better ballin?

They play different postions..how can u compair?

Nuff said

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

CP hasn't really made breaking grounds yet so it will be hard. At least MELO has been on team USA and $@$%. I see CP as the FUTURE, but right now MELO is th established player/icon. Well actually both haven't really made anything big 'yet'. JB never focused on 1 particular player anyhow.
^^agreed...both are nice on da court and both got great PE's and both are doing good...btw melo PE XXs ftw in photo by OP
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with the others....it's MELO now but CP3 in a couple of years when he starts winning more......or may a championship if they get the right playersaround him.....

Chris Paul straight up. Carmelo's sneakers are hot garbage now. The only thing that is good is his XXIII PE's, which is not even his signature sneaker.

Chris Paul sneakers are getting more and more popular day by day.

Id have to say its Melo now, but probably Chris Paul later. Melo's only got a short amount of time to get his act together and start winning before CP3does it again. If Melo does terrible again and CP3 is killin' it, Melos out of the picutre for the head of JB.

CP3. Melo is garbage. Doesn't even jump on his JUMPshot.
And Paul's shoes are much better.

im gonna have to say cp3....but to be honest, i think ray allen deserves to be the face of jb. i also think he deserves his own shoe...correct me if imwrong...but i think ray had one signature shoe, and that was it. but all of his pe's kill melo's and cp3. so i have to say cp3 because of all theattention he's been getting, but ray allen should be.

Back
Top Bottom