Chris Paul vs. Carmelo Anthony: Who is the current face of the JB Franchise?

Melo's kinda boring, while CP3's line will continue to improve and takeover as the face of the franchise. Melo who?

Melo is coming up in the nba he's fixed his game and even though the nuggets aren't ranked high they still can win plus melo has won in high school andcollege he just needs an nba ring i have melo being the face

For those of you that insist that Michael Jordan is the CURRENT face of the franchise, it's not possible because he is not playing anymore. If he wasstill the CURRENT face of the franchise, he wouldn't need Melo or CP3 to have their own signature shoes or signed to his company. Eddie Jones and VinBaker didn't have their own signature shoes when MJ was still in his prime, they had team jumpmans.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Are you guys serious?

CP3 hasn't been "winning games" long enough to have surpassed Melo in the ranks at JB. One season, and not even a complete one, and CP3 is the current face of the brand? I think not.

Obviously it is Melo. CP hasn't been there long enough to be considered the face of JB. Melo has been holding it down pretty much solo for the last fewyears.

Not to take anything away from CP cause he's the man, but let's get real here.
eyes.gif

And I am not bised just because I'm from Baltimore. Both CP and Melo are in my top 5 favorite players in the league.
pimp.gif

definately melo
chris paul has only had this kind of attention this year, its been eyes on melo since he entered the league

It might be Chris Paul. Look at the exposure he's gotten lately. He's marketable and has been in non-basketball magazines like Men's Health.

Originally Posted by SomaHC

I went to Syracuse, and i still have to go with CP3.

Homie is contending for MVP! Melo can't even make all star teams........

Dude, check that West All Star roster last month, .....

As for CP3, he is the truth - no doubt....best PG in game, top 3 MVP candidate. But you can't knock Melo.

Eddie Jones and Vin Baker didn't have their own signature shoes when MJ was still in his prime, they had team jumpmans.
Actually they did cheif. In the early years of Jordan Brand. They were classics.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Eddie Jones and Vin Baker didn't have their own signature shoes when MJ was still in his prime, they had team jumpmans.
Actually they did cheif. In the early years of Jordan Brand. They were classics.

Agreed KingJay. Vindicates (sorry for pics from the "other" site - lol)

28iyjd5.jpg

Originally Posted by M3x1c0ol619

wow chris pual will never be better than MELO melo is the future of the NBA and JB

more like you should get a wow, chris paul is already a better player than melo, and he does alot more for his team. now melo is the current face of JB,and he is a dang good player...but no CP3.

Melo is a better player period. CP got the dime's but ability to take over a game/team Melo got it. The hornet's play together better. And CP justfalls into that position just as Kidd, Bibby, Nash would. Melo is no Lebron or Kobe but as a "face" of Jordan ill take Melo

Back
Top Bottom