Chris Rock is the Best Black Comedian Of Our Time Vol. Sorry Chappelle

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Im sayin though, who else is out there? Especially someone thats known. It's a two dog race. And one went crazy.

Murphy, Tucker, Williams and Epps.

Add Murphy and Tucker to the crazy list too. Neither one are the same anymore. I forgot about Williams and Epps. Im still stuck the Pryor, early Eddie and Martin stand-ups. Those were timeless, ageless imo.

Originally Posted by illphillip

What's "our time"?

If cats are gonna mention Pryor, then Eddie Murphy CRUSHES Rock and Chappelle.

Chappelle's stand ups were ill though. Can't forget that.

Bring The Pain was DOPE for Chris.

Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles was ill as well.

Tough call.

Here you go again... I respect a lot of what you say but you tend to always want to assert your maturity/age as if it really means more than it does.

You tried this in the Kanye "artist of our time" thread....

A Generation in entertainment is not a generation in life. A generation in entertainment is 10-15 years MAX.

What's "our time"?

Tough call.

Here you go again... I respect a lot of what you say but you tend to always want to assert your maturity/age as if it really means more than it does.

A Generation in entertainment is not a generation in life. A generation in entertainment is 10-15 years MAX.

#!* all of these videos i have watched like a million times. haha They are all funny as hell. Dave chappelle is still the man. He cracks me up every time. Eddie Murpy Raw is also funny.

#!* all of these videos i have watched like a million times. haha They are all funny as hell. Dave chappelle is still the man. He cracks me up every time. Eddie Murpy Raw is also funny.

I'm sorry. Never been a fan of Chris Rock, too corny for me. I think he is White America's Black comedian. If that makes sense

I'm sorry. Never been a fan of Chris Rock, too corny for me. I think he is White America's Black comedian. If that makes sense

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

What's "our time"?

Tough call.

*SHOTS FIRED*

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

What's "our time"?

Tough call.

*SHOTS FIRED*

Originally Posted by got shoes

Compared to who? Chappelle?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Compared to who? Chappelle?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris rock needs to do a updated Black progress skit. Obama being elected, tiger woods scandal. lol a updated one would be golddd

Chris rock needs to do a updated Black progress skit. Obama being elected, tiger woods scandal. lol a updated one would be golddd

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Optimus even bumped that thread recently. LET IT GO MAN... LET IT GO. 
Inter-forum beef for the lulz though. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm just making a point... Stop trying to act like a generation economically or politically is REMOTELY similar to a generation in entertainment. That fallacy is what allows people to say Little Richard is the greatest musician of our time... well just cause hes alive doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Optimus even bumped that thread recently. LET IT GO MAN... LET IT GO. 
Inter-forum beef for the lulz though. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm just making a point... Stop trying to act like a generation economically or politically is REMOTELY similar to a generation in entertainment. That fallacy is what allows people to say Little Richard is the greatest musician of our time... well just cause hes alive doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Back
Top Bottom