christian people with tattoos and other body enhancements are hypocrites...

So.. The point of this thread is?....
Don't ask me. I didn't make it. :smokin

True dat.

So if Christians believe in everything in the Bible they're idiots, but if they don't they're hypocrites....got it.
Well it's not like the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a catch-22. Plus it's not so much believing but abiding by the laws/rules/commandments in it. All of them. But yall got loopholes upon loopholes. Interpretation, what applies to who, trying to say one part negates another when it's simply a contradiction.
Humans are hypocrites, not just Christians.

OP has stated the point several times.

But if humans in general are hypocrites as DC stated, why is OP singling out Christians as if we aren't humans?

CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS AND OTHER BODY ENHANCEMENTS ARE HYPOCRITES.

I think you're missing my overall point in the questions I'm asking. I clearly know what OP is saying

My original post was me asking why OP was so consumed with caring about other people in the first place.

What I'm ultimately saying is, OP made a pointless post to stir up a religious feud in heated discussion. Thus, me calling him a troll...

If humans in general ae hypocrites, then that includes people of religious practices, correct? So what the hell is the point in him opening this can of worms? Was he expecting all of the Christians with tattoos to apologize to him? Did he think he was going to "shed some light" because he thought he was the only person who ever read the Bible?

No. OP knew what he was doing. He was starting ****. We been through this script. We know how this movie ends.

I don't really think that you have a point.This is the General section of an internet forum about basketball sneakers, we are going to have some pointless debates from time to time. Maybe he was trying to prevent some people from getting tattoos and going to hell? :evil:

Last edited:

True dat.

So if Christians believe in everything in the Bible they're idiots, but if they don't they're hypocrites....got it.
Well it's not like the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a catch-22. Plus it's not so much believing but abiding by the laws/rules/commandments in it. All of them. But yall got loopholes upon loopholes. Interpretation, what applies to who, trying to say one part negates another when it's simply a contradiction.

But if humans in general are hypocrites as DC stated, why is OP singling out Christians as if we aren't humans?
Ask OP. Maybe he doesn't agree with DC? Maybe he felt like specifically singling yall out? Maybe he think yall aren't human? or less than? Maybe he thought yall would explain yourselves and say why you're not hypocrites about this issue? Maybe he agrees with DC but thinks that doesn't mean humans hypocrites about everything?

Find Ja Rule so he can make sense of all of this.

Last edited:
The world would be a better place if even half of the Christians followed Matthew 22:37-39
mean.gif
Quite simply put, if you're not living your life by that you're not a Christian ... even if you claim to be.

True dat.

CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS AND OTHER BODY ENHANCEMENTS ARE HYPOCRITES.

I think you're missing my overall point in the questions I'm asking. I clearly know what OP is saying

My original post was me asking why OP was so consumed with caring about other people in the first place.

What I'm ultimately saying is, OP made a pointless post to stir up a religious feud in heated discussion. Thus, me calling him a troll...

If humans in general ae hypocrites, then that includes people of religious practices, correct? So what the hell is the point in him opening this can of worms? Was he expecting all of the Christians with tattoos to apologize to him? Did he think he was going to "shed some light" because he thought he was the only person who ever read the Bible?

No. OP knew what he was doing. He was starting ****. We been through this script. We know how this movie ends.

I don't really think that you have a point.This is the General section of an internet forum about basketball sneakers, we are going to have some pointless debates from time to time. Maybe he was trying to prevent some people from getting tattoos and going to hell? :evil:

Yeah.... Thats what he was dong... Of course...

Right.

Saw this video earlier, which made me really mad. Since this thread is about religious tattoo, I thought I post it here. It's about a mother forcing a toddler to get a tattoo! 

Warning: some people may find it disturbing

http://www.7tattoo.com/post/323/mom-forces-toddler-to-get-tattoo.html

Apparantly this mother is getting her son a religious sect symbol "666". I don't have a problem with religious tattoos. But, forcing your kid to get one out of religious reason is sick. How can the tattoo artist agree with the mother and do this to the poor child. 

So I have come to the conclusion that NT Atheist only hate Christians? I havent seen you guys Bash Jewish or people that practice Islam.

So I have come to the conclusion that NT Atheist only hate Christians? I havent seen you guys Bash Jewish or people that practice Islam.
Yeah, pretty much. They say they hate how close-minded Christians are then go on to say people who don't follow a religion are so much smarter. Atheists on here preach more about their beliefs than believers do.

Judaism is just as bad to me especially Israel u take a way the religious ideology and they are no different from hitler and nazi germany.Islam is full of the same issues especially with this midrasha ideology

Back
Top Bottom