Christmas 98'

So I was chilling at my grandma's crib for the holidays and I noticed that the woman had really keeped and packed away alotta stuff from when I was a kid.So I was roaming through some boxes and I came across this Eastbay mag from Christmas of 98'. I looked through and just saw so many great kicks on sale,discontinued, ect.... I was looking through like
eek.gif
sneaks really aren't the same now a days
laugh.gif
Most of the shoes in this mag if they are retroed nikeand other companies charge you a arm and a leg for very poor quality sneakers...but I just thought that it was crazy that alotta of the kicks in this mag Istill want 10yrs later.....

I posted this in the Jordan forum cause their were alotta Jordans in the pics so if this is the wrong forum mods handle that

XIIs on sale for $90 (the wht/reds should've been in this upcoming CDP imo), Battle Forces
pimp.gif

The wmns XIII lookin better than most fusions now a days

GPs goin for $75, Foam Pros discontinued at $100
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The 1st Answers in all flavors for fiddy, Rodmans, XIIIs on clearance for $100, even the Sheryl Swoops joints was ite

So many dope kicks, 98' was a good year
pimp.gif

89 bux for red/white xii!!! in sizes!!
eek.gif
i remeber this exact eastbay likeit was yesterday

*those playoff xiii are piff.....soo much heat that year

^ Word all sizes too fam, lik front to back this mag had a dope pair of kicks on every page at outlet prices now a days
laugh.gif

Good find and good post.

You should try ordering some of those Jordans with the original order form from the magazine and see what they say.
laugh.gif

Date a check 98' and act like it got lost n the mail for 10 years....

Good find. I know I have this exact Eastbay somewhere in my garage. I never seem to throw them away.

Those Blk/Red XII's were my first pair of Jordans, I think I was like 5....I also had a pair of those Jumpman pro Quicks......I still had them until like 3years ago when my mom gave them away.....I was mad
mad.gif
and sad
frown.gif
at the same time......Thnx for posting this....Nice Find!!

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Good find and good post.

You should try ordering some of those Jordans with the original order form from the magazine and see what they say.
laugh.gif

Date a check 98' and act like it got lost n the mail for 10 years....
Yea i was gonna call jus to eff wit em cause Eastbay reps are stupid any way
laugh.gif
give em the style number see what they say

I was looking through, I saw the Iverson DMX joints my mom had circled for my christmas gift, I put a X on them joints and gave it back to her cause they wereugly and I aint want them
laugh.gif

Nice find
pimp.gif

Its crazy how Eastbay used to where I see up coming Jordan releases first...now the new releases don't even make it in the magazine

Wish I could cop those white/red XII's for $90 now
eek.gif
. That'sprobably my favorite shoe and I can't find it for under $300 now
frown.gif
.So many memories. Great post.

Back
Top Bottom