Cigarette Smokers: How and Why?

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by f3DJam

it seems cool to me. its something to do, so youre just not standing maybe.

but i tried and couldnt get down with it, and i dont want to force a few to get the hang of it, oh well
You all just chalk it up as something to do kill me. It is BLATANT poison to your body. Just as drinking.

And to those of you using the, "We are all going to die either way" card, do better please.

Do you ever have fun?
Plenty. But this isn't a fun thread so why should I be having fun?

I smoked for about a year. Quit on New Years this year and haven't bought my own pack or cigs at all, although I do bum an occasional one off of a friend, but I don't fiend as hard as I used to anymore.  And I just smoke after a couple of beers or when I'm rolling balls.

I smoked for about a year. Quit on New Years this year and haven't bought my own pack or cigs at all, although I do bum an occasional one off of a friend, but I don't fiend as hard as I used to anymore.  And I just smoke after a couple of beers or when I'm rolling balls.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Its a stimulant. I dont somke but Ive smoked djarum blacks a couple times when working for 24-48 hours straight cuz they get your #%% awake, kinda like caffiene.

You ain't never lied fam. I smoke these (they're actually called cloves) religiously. Especially at parties and when I'm gaming cause it seems like they get me wired for some reason. The menthol ones are
pimp.gif

the original djarnum blacks were discontinued, it's all i used to smoke......they are more dangerous than cigs apparently.
ohwell.gif
You mean the ones that aren't flavored? If so they still have em at the gas station next to my University. Habib stay hookin me up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Its a stimulant. I dont somke but Ive smoked djarum blacks a couple times when working for 24-48 hours straight cuz they get your #%% awake, kinda like caffiene.

You ain't never lied fam. I smoke these (they're actually called cloves) religiously. Especially at parties and when I'm gaming cause it seems like they get me wired for some reason. The menthol ones are
pimp.gif

the original djarnum blacks were discontinued, it's all i used to smoke......they are more dangerous than cigs apparently.
ohwell.gif
You mean the ones that aren't flavored? If so they still have em at the gas station next to my University. Habib stay hookin me up
pimp.gif

Off topic but I've noticed that the smoking community is very generous. They give each other a cigarette when they need one. I wouldn't share my stuff with a stranger.

Off topic but I've noticed that the smoking community is very generous. They give each other a cigarette when they need one. I wouldn't share my stuff with a stranger.

Only reason I started bc after smoking some green there is nothing like a menthol. A menthol after smoking a blunt just feels like it keeps you higher for longer. I feel like I could quit at anytime but I cant smoke trees right now so I picked cigs back up

Only reason I started bc after smoking some green there is nothing like a menthol. A menthol after smoking a blunt just feels like it keeps you higher for longer. I feel like I could quit at anytime but I cant smoke trees right now so I picked cigs back up

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Cigarettes are one of those things people do to seem "cool" [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cause they see someone doing it[/color] and act like they didn't do it to be cool. They are lying. Smoking is such a conscious decision and your body rejects smoking the first time you try to inhale, that's why you get that burn when you first start doing it. There is no reason why a person should start smoking other than because "other people do it", when you start smoking and become addicted.....then it's a different story

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smoking is such a sheep activity [/color]

-The Juice
I had a newport when I was 12 from my cousin.  When I was 13 my friend came up on an entire pack of newports and we smoked the entire pack in one day.  I swore off cigarettes when I was 14 and my mom got breast cancer but once I was 16 and a jr in highschool I started buying packs here and there, bumming loosies and such and before I knew it I was addicted.  Not once did I ever "try to be cool".  When I was younger, in my school, cigarettes weren't cool at all. 
you cereal?

C'mon son

-The Juice
And what, son.  I asked to smoke, it wasn't some scene out of a 90s psa.  Cereally, dawgy.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Cigarettes are one of those things people do to seem "cool" [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cause they see someone doing it[/color] and act like they didn't do it to be cool. They are lying. Smoking is such a conscious decision and your body rejects smoking the first time you try to inhale, that's why you get that burn when you first start doing it. There is no reason why a person should start smoking other than because "other people do it", when you start smoking and become addicted.....then it's a different story

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smoking is such a sheep activity [/color]

-The Juice
I had a newport when I was 12 from my cousin.  When I was 13 my friend came up on an entire pack of newports and we smoked the entire pack in one day.  I swore off cigarettes when I was 14 and my mom got breast cancer but once I was 16 and a jr in highschool I started buying packs here and there, bumming loosies and such and before I knew it I was addicted.  Not once did I ever "try to be cool".  When I was younger, in my school, cigarettes weren't cool at all. 
you cereal?

C'mon son

-The Juice
And what, son.  I asked to smoke, it wasn't some scene out of a 90s psa.  Cereally, dawgy.

I started smokin at 13, always saw pops doin it so i figured i'd take a few sticks at night and try it, and now here we are 8 years later still smokin them same sticks my pops used to (Benson.&.Hedges)...I did have a good run though without smoking during basic (4 months), but as soon as i was out the military i bought me a pack ASAP.

I started smokin at 13, always saw pops doin it so i figured i'd take a few sticks at night and try it, and now here we are 8 years later still smokin them same sticks my pops used to (Benson.&.Hedges)...I did have a good run though without smoking during basic (4 months), but as soon as i was out the military i bought me a pack ASAP.

Nicotine addiction is real and anyone that says its "Sheep" or "fake" has no idea what they're talking about.

Now why people get into it to begin with it the issue. Same as any other drug...peer pressure, boredom, cotolerance, to look cool, stress etc

Your susceptibility to addiction varies from person to person. I smoke "socially"....and I can't stand the smell so I have to do it outside and move around a lot to avoid the smoke
laugh.gif
. Could never get "fully addicted". i try to limit it to a pack a month.
indifferent.gif

Nicotine addiction is real and anyone that says its "Sheep" or "fake" has no idea what they're talking about.

Now why people get into it to begin with it the issue. Same as any other drug...peer pressure, boredom, cotolerance, to look cool, stress etc

Your susceptibility to addiction varies from person to person. I smoke "socially"....and I can't stand the smell so I have to do it outside and move around a lot to avoid the smoke
laugh.gif
. Could never get "fully addicted". i try to limit it to a pack a month.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom