Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

2vdsme0.jpg

Post it everywhere! We all need to make sure we are doing out part!

If you want the optimized flyer let me know. I got it but don't want to post it on here. Its huge!

Lets go everyone! Lets make it a weekend! Stay at the hotel kick it. I'm sure everyone got somethin to add to the showcase! Lets go!

Hey Matt,

I wouldn't mind rolling down and staying Friday night, but where do we keep our kicks safe ? Definitely can't leave them in our rides.

Shundy

I'M PRETTY EXCITED TO ATTEND THIS. I NEVER REALLY SELL MUCH BECAUSE I HATE LETTING GO OF WHAT I HAVE BUT I'LL BE BRINGING CASH TO COP SOME HEAT.

^Yessir its lookin like we are going to have a big turnout. Been receiving hella calls at the shop! Its a good feeling!

We got a facebook event if you search Cincinnati sneaker showcase part II it pops up.

Got a post on theshoegame.com.

Tonight we'll post the flyer on OSD tonight.

Sneaker Play posted.

ISS posted.

We are all over!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ yeah.... I had a few size 11/11.5 (4 styles I think) but I could only bring so much.

I made the mistake of bringing double/triple/quadruple in certain shoes in the same size I brought like 6 sz 13 notebook dunks, so I ended up leaving a bunch of stuff back. Next time I'll just bring 1 pair per size maybe 2 if I think they will sell.

Bring a pair of those sz 13 notebooks and I'll take them off your hands

sonny, I see you reppin my homie Mike in the sig! Good to have you guys out! Anything we can do to show you around let us know!

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ yeah.... I had a few size 11/11.5 (4 styles I think) but I could only bring so much.

I made the mistake of bringing double/triple/quadruple in certain shoes in the same size I brought like 6 sz 13 notebook dunks, so I ended up leaving a bunch of stuff back. Next time I'll just bring 1 pair per size maybe 2 if I think they will sell.

Bring a pair of those sz 13 notebooks and I'll take them off your hands
sorry man those are long gone, I'm not going to be selling at the event now, way to many shoes just for display.

If you need rooms please contact me at [email protected]. We would like to get everyone situated as soon as we can...

Again if you need tables please hit us up! We've been getting good feedback!

Friday at midnight we will be releasing the blk/carolina XII at the shop(8-13-mens, kids(4-7)! Along with having a kind of a welcome to Cincy event.
I'm going to be having a raffle that night to kick off our first release of Jordan Brand in the shop!

Told you I got some tricks up my sleeve.
Yet the biggest have yet to come!

Again here is the flyer also for you to post everywhere!
1zh3ecw.jpg

Everyone enjoy! If you need any direct contact with me hit me at the shop(513)771-0432. Or check out the link for info on how to get in touch with me.

Feeling real good with all the help I've been gettin from people posting the flyer, reaching out, asking about tables, asking about rooms. Lets make ithappen!

I'm going to be heading to cincy on wednesday. does any know where i need to go for some heat...SB's, Vans, Hundreds, 10Deep, etc.??

Anyone know of anybody with size 10.5 to sell?..If I'm comin down I want to make sure atleast 1 person will have my size so I can pick something up..And ifnot then my money will go straight into Matt's register(if he got something to fit a fat dude that is, LOL)

matt you have flyers printed? If you need somebody in dayton to pass some $%%% out, lmk. I will prolly be down at the shop saturday.

^Everyone catching up on e-mails. Check the blog. Seems like people are making it a weekend!
Hotel rooms are available... feel free to e-mail [email protected].

enph-What up homie!

Case-got a lot comin in!

Hatch-flyers will be out very soon as well!

Gettin everything together though!

Let's make this a little more simple!
Here is the contact info for rooms,
Code:
[email protected]:[email protected] so we have back up records for all rooms booked. ThanksAnyone need anything direct feel free to call me at the shop, 513-771-0432, ask for Matt.

^^Good lookin' out Matt..I'm really hopin to have enough cash to get atleast 1 pair from the show and come to the shop and pick up a couple items..Gladto see your doin' big things homie..Peace

^loser. Lol I remember that it was comedy, you didn't know what to do at the Cleveland show! LOL

Whats evry1 wearin' to the showcase?..I'm thinkin' DMP XI or Tiffany dunks..

Back
Top Bottom