***Cincybcats22 Collection Post - 370+ Pairs (Nike/Jordan) OG NT Member***

im really angry at myself for unloading a ton of shoes over the past few months and never once over the years composing an entire collection post. I see somany nice kicks that I have let go.

Nice stuff man.... you already knew

WOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

thats a very impressive collection. a lot of multiples as well. im loving those grey/black 1s.

Thanks, they are samples. Should be dropping next year.

wow. one of the best collections i've seen on here!

your air jordans alone are amazing, not to mention all the other stuff (air maxes, pennies, etc)

i know it took a while, but from my own experience it's extremely gratifying to get it all documented and have it in one place. now you can update itfairly easily without having to pull everything out again.

nice work, and thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

thats a very impressive collection. a lot of multiples as well. im loving those grey/black 1s.

Thanks, they are samples. Should be dropping next year.

tongue.gif
Great news. They need to quit playin and release a Black/Blue/White pair too.

WOW!
eek.gif
What aholiday treat to finally see a complete collection post from you Chris! I love the fantastic variety and the fact that you rock sucha large portion of your kicks. It is truly amazing that you have amassed a collection like this at just 20 years old! I know what a majorundertaking it is to coordinate a photo shoot like this. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together, we appreciate it!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Tim - thanks man, your collection post pretty much inspired me to do it this way, plus like you said updating will be easy.

Jay - thanks for checking out my post! It means alot coming from a person with such a great collection like yourself.

nice collection....but why does it look like your boxes aren't sitting on anything in the first storage shot?

nice collection....but why does it look like your boxes aren't sitting on anything in the first storage shot?
lol... rotate your head 90 degrees counterclockwise. i thought the same thing at first, haha.

Back
Top Bottom