***Cincybcats22 Collection Post - 370+ Pairs (Nike/Jordan) OG NT Member***

cincybcats22 - very dope collection.....very jealous on your air maxsection...BUT......

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS PIC!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
to me the right half looks like it's stacked in the air....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

huh7xs.jpg

What up Chris..Amazing collection..I need a pair of those OG black IXs and another pair of Bacons..Keep up the amazing work and don't forget to let me knowwhen them Bo's come out next year so I can come down and cop em from ya..Peace brother!!!

N1ke - ha all the shoes are just lying on the ground and I turned the camera. No magic there, just a weird angle.

Casey- thanks homie!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying Chris' collection. I am a good friend and see the hard work he puts in on ebay to make the money to buy his own kicks.Always been a good humble dude as well. Collection still amazes me because he does he every angle. Air max-check. Nike basketball-check, nike vintage-check,Jordan Brand-check +! I have seen a lot of these kicks obtained too and it was all fun! Chris we gotta add some more shoes from Corporate though! ha ha ha

That is heat right there. I don't get how you pick out what shoes you gonna wear everyday haha or even find them. Great stuff.
pimp.gif

hey man were you featured on tsg.com? i remember a similar set up with someone who was a big cincy fan

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

That is heat right there. I don't get how you pick out what shoes you gonna wear everyday haha or even find them. Great stuff.
pimp.gif
I'm willing to bet he picks them out the day before.

Back
Top Bottom