***Cincybcats22 Collection Post - 370+ Pairs (Nike/Jordan) OG NT Member***

Ok NT, as many of you know I have been on here for a long time (Since '01) and this is my first official collection post. It took 2 days to get everythingout and organized, it was a long task. With the help of fellow NT'ers Corwinator and CJohnson85, we got it done. Thanks guys, I owe ya one.

Anyways, I have been collecting since I was in the 3rd grade, and have bought 99% of my shoes with my own money since that day. My 2 favorite shoes of alltime are without question the Air Jordan XIII and the Nike Penny 2.

Ok enough talking, and onto the many pictures. Enjoy.
smile.gif

Air Jordans
rr4nk5.jpg

a9y2wk.jpg

zjgfme.jpg

Package Air Jordans
11jumxl.jpg

Team Jordans
dh95l5.jpg

Air Force 1s
m75obm.jpg

Cross-Trainers/Random
2rghlqx.jpg

Air Maxes
vennl2.jpg

Basketball
1zx8aio.jpg

Whew that was a lot of work, once again Thanks Corey and Eric. And as always, NT for life.

Here are a few shots of the madness while pics were being taken, and also how I store all of these shoes.

huh7xs.jpg

rwrp5l.jpg

2gxpleh.jpg

2emit1h.jpg

I will be adding new pick-ups as I acquire them from here on out.

1/2/09

W
eek.gif
W........

I'll be back to look at this one. Very nice collection man.

I gotta say Chris, crazy collection. So much heat at such a young age lol.

I'm glad I finally got to see what was in all of those boxes.

Not to shabby sir.

Eh, I've been looking forward to this one... and it doesn't disappoint...
glasses.gif

Ill collection! I love the way u took the pictures and I have those same racks as u

Turned out great Chris. Glad I could be of help, it was more fun than work taking pictures of all that heat!

Glad this post finally happened! I'll comment in here again after it tops 10+ pages.

Thanks guys

Yes I am 20, turning 21 in Jan. I have been doing this for so long though.

Most everything is sz. 11-12

I wear about 80% of everything right now, but I will get around to wearing everything.

Back
Top Bottom