Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

damn all of them a few around my way closed but all?
eek.gif

will the verizon phones be on sale??

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

laugh.gif
at people thinking they are not going to have to pay their circuit city credit cards off. They are owned by chase. Good luck if you think chase isn't going to come after you for the money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

They couldn't refinance their debt even when many are screaming that the credit markets are improving.
They may be improving but only for solvent corp's.

Mass Bankruptcies ahead.

nerd.gif

Wow. R.I.P. Circuit City. They picked the right time to liquidate..........Tax season has begun. I might have to grab some things before they go for good.

what sucks is i wanted to pick up a ps3..... but the price drop for PS3 was rumored to be in april 2008, just AFTER CC closes....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

discounted #*+%.. i cant wait
Discounted after they jack the prices. The illusion of sales is enough to get uninformed consumers to buy, but usually the sales aren't very good in reality.

they cant do that, its illegal lol. Ive had this discussion with people before, informed people. That means lawyers, salespeople, law teachers managers etc.

the sale starts tomorrow (saturday) goes through til the end of march. 80% of the stuff is going to go up before it goes down. best to start with small stuff(dvds, blu-rays, cds, cameras and mp3 players) then towards march go for the big stuff.

all the employees are going to cop the good stuff and the rest will be jacked up prices, nothing is ever free

Good riddance to that company. They always had the worst customer service and some jacked up prices.

Only thing I ever bought there was some cd because it came with a free t-shirt.

damn for the people who where about to work there, shoulda. Bcus Mrevyns went out of business and my sister worked there but they sent her a letter already forunemployent saying shes gonna keep on getting paid every week until January 2010 regardless if she obtains another job. She already got her 1st check. Luckyher, getting paid to do nothing smh.

wait hold up im confused on something...some stores are closed and some are remaining, how can we find out what stores are still open around our area?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

kchildz1 wrote:
Anybody know the last day?
good question

i wounder when the sales will really start

From what I heard the big deals will start Monday, I seen on another forum an employee said big products and items won't really be markeddown like people may be hoping for
Their website shutdown, or is it just me?

I think the site is down for everybody

Back
Top Bottom