Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif

I HATE seeing big #!+ building become ghost landmarks for years and years. Ain't nobody trying to fill up all that space.

This sucks.
For real...one of the shopping centers in my area had both Linen and Things and Circuit City, right by each other. Now there are gonna be two big%%* stores vacant for a long time...

I went today with a friend. Parking was a pain. Most of the folks who lined up were just copping DVD's and CD's.
laugh.gif

IMO the sale is only good on the more expensive stuff like T.V.'s where the 10% will at least take care of the tax.

Anybody who works/knows the so cal stores....do all stores have around the same amount of tvs or do some have way more/less? I'm trying to figure out whereI have the best chance to cop a tv at 50% and above like airjordans did

Originally Posted by tmay407

smh.gif

I HATE seeing big #!+ building become ghost landmarks for years and years. Ain't nobody trying to fill up all that space.

This sucks.
For real...one of the shopping centers in my area had both Linen and Things and Circuit City, right by each other. Now there are gonna be two big %%* stores vacant for a long time...

You talkin about Automall in Fremont?

My homegirl hit me up friday and said they were selling all their PS3s for $215. But dude sold the last one as soon as i got there
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Any camera deals?
nerd.gif

im not really sure if they are deals like that but i went in and got a canon rebal xs and it was 506 after tax but when i went downstairs to pick it up ipointed to a xsi that was sitting there and the dude gave it to me cause they where so busy.
pimp.gif
im really not into cameras like that but i guess 506 for xsi might be a gooddeal.

i dont know how it is at any other CC's but all the smaller (like 32" and lower) were almost gone at mine. they only had like big plasma in fullstock. 42" panasonic plasma for $899 btw...

I went to the one in Newport News VA and it was crazy. There were a lot of people and the people who work at the car stereo installation section found out lastnight that their section is not staying open until March but rather closing that night (friday 16).

People would be smart to do some research on a product before you make a purchase. Especially since you cant return it.

I didn't look after page 2-3 but if someone can fill me in so I don't have to go and check it out in this cold weather for no reason..

is CC going to be reducing the prices of the 360 or the PS3?

i went yesterday... no good deals on tvs. no controllers for wii...so i came out empty handed. oh i went to the one in n.charleston sc

Originally Posted by tmay407

smh.gif

This sucks.
For real...one of the shopping centers in my area had both Linen and Things and Circuit City, right by each other. Now there are gonna be two big %%* stores vacant for a long time...
Mine has CC, LnT, and Frilene's Basement. The place is going to be a ghost town.

Anyway, I checked out the CC today, and it was worthless. Nothing there worth copping. You could get anything they had way cheaper online. Place was packedthough.

Same here. Anything bigger than a 32 37 may be a little big for my room...but if I get a good deal...!##@ it.
Fixed for me and I wouldn't mind a nice digital camera.

I will b hitttin up my cc tomorrow but I will prolly wait till discounts are higher to buy anythin good

I went Sunday and there wasnt may good deals. All TVs werent really on sale 37in Plasmas were only like $100 off, PS3 were still 400 for the 80. This was theone in Largo, MD. I might need to hit another one to see a sale.

Back
Top Bottom