Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

Additional information-Be extra careful!!
pimp.gif

i talked to a circuit city guy today and he said the best time to get the deals is today. he said the discounts today are on the current prices but tomorrowthey are gonna mark everything up to the original MSRP and then put the discounts on there. i feel i got a pretty good deal today.

37 inch samsung lcd
hdmi cables
season 5 of reno 911
dc v mortal kombat for ps3
and a milky way (all candy is 10% off too)

for $697 total

who went?
in Los angeles*
can any one write down prices of ipods or zunes.
all the prices any gig

if they are really going out of business,the prices can only go down

i will wait this out

5 stores in the mall I work at supposedly were closing this weekend including Macy's. It's real out there folks. I try to wake up and just be thankfulthat I have a job. No matter how minsicule my pay is lol.

WENT TO CIRCUIT CITY TODAY AND ONLY 10% OFF AND THE LINE WAS STILL AROUND THE STORE.. FOR 10% REALLY?

anyway dude who worked there said come back in two weeks and they should be at 30%

FOR REAL THATS GOOD FOR ME I REAL NEED
SOME NEW STUFF IN MY CRIB IMA GO AND SEE IF I CAN GET A GOOD DEAL THO

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

i talked to a circuit city guy today and he said the best time to get the deals is today. he said the discounts today are on the current prices but tomorrow they are gonna mark everything up to the original MSRP and then put the discounts on there. i feel i got a pretty good deal today.

37 inch samsung lcd
hdmi cables
season 5 of reno 911
dc v mortal kombat for ps3
and a milky way (all candy is 10% off too)

for $697 total
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

dont go there now like the people have been saying

i used to work close to a tower records and i went in there every day since it was close

they start with 10-15 % off, and each week go up 5-10%( for example 20,25,30, 40, 50,60,70,75,80%)

so wait it out, if there something u want u should monitor it , if u have time

Keep this in mind!

dont go there now like the people have been saying

i used to work close to a tower records and i went in there every day since it was close

they start with 10-15 % off, and each week go up 5-10%( for example 20,25,30, 40, 50,60,70,75,80%)

so wait it out, if there something u want u should monitor it , if u have time

Keep this in mind!

At what percentage were all the tvs gone? I don't wanna buy too early/late

Hit up my local CC today. Nothing different than what everyone was saying. Furniture was 30% off, but the only furniture CC has is maddd expensive.

My boy who I went worked there over christmas seasonally and knows a bunch of the guys who work there, and they frankly dont give a $@++ anymore, obviouslycause theyre out of a job soon.
laugh.gif
The lead FireDog tech was going OFF on a guy on thephone.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Hit up my local CC today. Nothing different than what everyone was saying. Furniture was 30% off, but the only furniture CC has is maddd expensive.

My boy who I went worked there over christmas seasonally and knows a bunch of the guys who work there, and they frankly dont give a $@++ anymore, obviously cause theyre out of a job soon.
laugh.gif
The lead FireDog tech was going OFF on a guy on the phone.
laugh.gif
im assuming that you can't use CC as a work reference when finding a new job if everyone is gonna be laid off? Therefore, you can letthe custys have it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by bjm5295

My boy who I went worked there over christmas seasonally and knows a bunch of the guys who work there, and they frankly dont give a $@++ anymore, obviously cause theyre out of a job soon.
laugh.gif
The lead FireDog tech was going OFF on a guy on the phone.
laugh.gif
im assuming that you can't use CC as a work reference when finding a new job if everyone is gonna be laid off? Therefore, you can let the custys have it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i never even thought about that.
roll.gif
the CC employee's are gonna be going off on people

Back
Top Bottom