Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

practically 10% off the whole store (everything of course), dvd/cds 20% off etc...just wait till it goes down more

Originally Posted by JSoN619

practically 10% off the whole store (everything of course), dvd/cds 20% off etc...just wait till it goes down more
Pretty much. The line was OD and the sales werent even that great. I wanna cop them Bose over the ear earphones but they still $140 - 10%. Ipassed.

When is the last day ?

I just want a iPod Touch
smile.gif
I hope those go on sale.

I wanna cop them Bose over the ear earphones but they still $140 - 10%.
You like them better than the on ear headphones? I had the over the ear but they got a short and since I copped from sharper image I never got areplacement. I wanna cop another pair but might go with the bose quiet comfort headphones.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I went to the one in Newport News VA and it was crazy. There were a lot of people and the people who work at the car stereo installation section found out last night that their section is not staying open until March but rather closing that night (friday 16).
DAMN^^ i used to work there about a year and half ago
tired.gif

Damn I wish the same employees worked at the CC I used to work at, I'd be getting the hook ups of all hook ups on the leftover junk lol..

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by RedMan

I went to the one in Newport News VA and it was crazy. There were a lot of people and the people who work at the car stereo installation section found out last night that their section is not staying open until March but rather closing that night (friday 16).
DAMN^^ i used to work there about a year and half ago
tired.gif

Good to hear that you moved on and won't be out of a job soon.

to those saying they are gonna wait to the last day, the last day will hav enothing but southern cds, and west coast artist that arent even hot in there ownregion

mid febuary is when u strike, not in january , and damn sure not in march

I went today just to check it out even though I knew I wouldn't buy anything. Store still looks the same with just 10% signs everywhere. Gonne keepchecking in and hope to snatch a tv at 40-50%

i just went to a circuit city and the audacity of the employees are unreal.

a man asked something about the live view on the XSI, clearly talking to a sales rep. The sales rep was like uhhh, then i stepped in and tried to help. When Idid he was like "yea he'll help you" and left. -_-

Back
Top Bottom