Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

What happens if you had a warranty with them?
nerd.gif

They have crazy deals in the last two weeks. The CC by my house closed last month D-40s going for $175 and cheaper if you get the display camera.

^^^ sounds like the buyer protection thing... (you won't have to pay if you lose your job, die, etc.)

I opened a credit card with them a few weeks ago knowing they'd probably go under (bought a TV for my mom). I didn't even get my first statement yet.

I think as long as you agreed to this plan and it was in your payments (its like 89 cents for every $100 you owe per month) then they can't do anything. Ifthey do (which won't happen), legally they have no leg to stand on.

(I wasn't thinking about the fact that they'd close at the time, so I didn't agree to it. SMH at me.)

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I opened a credit card with them a few weeks ago knowing they'd probably go under (bought a TV for my mom). I didn't even get my first statement yet.

I was about to ask that too. Is that the norm for companies that fold that issued out CC's?

They couldn't refinance their debt even when many are screaming that the credit markets are improving.
They may be improving but only for solvent corp's.

Mass Bankruptcies ahead.

smh.gif

I HATE seeing big #!+ building become ghost landmarks for years and years. Ain't nobody trying to fill up all that space.

This sucks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

discounted #*+%.. i cant wait
Discounted after they jack the prices. The illusion of sales is enough to get uninformed consumers to buy, but usually the sales aren't very good in reality.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

im glad this came up... i gotten a c city credit card and i bought a couple things.. so i was slowly paying it off..

then i got a letter stating that i dont have 2 pay the money i owe...

is any1 else in da same shoes as me?...

and if so wat r u doing ?
maaaaaan ima be so pissed if thats true cause i just refinanced my CC card with American General cause they hit me with some finance charges and ahigh interest rate... i was late with a payment by 2 days. Apparently CC has no grace period. They just hit me 21% interest on a tv that was no interest tillnext year. Screw them

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

im glad this came up... i gotten a c city credit card and i bought a couple things.. so i was slowly paying it off..

then i got a letter stating that i dont have 2 pay the money i owe...

is any1 else in da same shoes as me?...

and if so wat r u doing ?
I have a bill for almost $400 and haven't received a letter.

Just to be clear, I'm assuming if you have a CC credit card you still have to pay them... unless they mail you something and say otherwise... :fingerscrossed:

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

discounted #*+%.. i cant wait
Discounted after they jack the prices. The illusion of sales is enough to get uninformed consumers to buy, but usually the sales aren't very good in reality.
Word, like when CompUSA went of business down here. Them prices still were not low enough for any deals IMO.
Mervyns also. things were only like 5 dollars cheaper than the original prices.

laugh.gif
at people thinking they are not going to have to pay their circuitcity credit cards off. They are owned by chase. Good luck if you think chase isn't going to come after you for the money

lol. you had to have known this day was coming....

and dudes clowned when I said I'd never buy from CC.

Back
Top Bottom