Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

I want a pair of those doom lows, hard as **** to find in a 13 though. 
nerd.gif

How many of you have dyed a pair of the suedes? I wore my pair to my girls house, and her dog stepped on them and got some mud on the toe box , that was back in october so I have given up on trying to get that out. 

Theyre both nice.

I would get the bronze 4 the versatility factor.

But thats me.

Might have to go ahead and cop those bronze myself

Rock em with shorts in the summer.

Last edited:
Retail? From where?

Also curious about how those Clarks stingrays will look like in person. Waitin til more pics are released. They do look promising.

Nah paid retail, copped some Stussy gear directly from Stussy and threw them in the cart as well

Quick question for those that have had Wallabees for a few years and made a recent purchase.

Is it true that they changed the cut and sizing with new pairs? I wanted to get 2 new pairs but I read reviews that the new insoles are worse than the old ones and the cut is narrower than it use to be. Thanks in advance.

Fyi, I'm referencing to pairs that came out the last 1-3 years compared to ones that were sold 2010 and before then.

Last edited:
I wear my beeswax CDBs too much. Despite being beat, I always get compliments on them.

Trying out some mustard Clarks Desert Londons (low-cut) for the summer. I'm curious how the leather will wear/tan.

Quick question for those that have had Wallabees for a few years and made a recent purchase.

Is it true that they changed the cut and sizing with new pairs? I wanted to get 2 new pairs but I read reviews that the new insoles are worse than the old ones and the cut is narrower than it use to be. Thanks in advance.

Fyi, I'm referencing to pairs that came out the last 1-3 years compared to ones that were sold 2010 and before then.
I was wondering the same thing!

Any sizing help would be appreciated.

They personally seem the same to me

Those cncpts are dope but the color is kinda whack..
As far as sizing I haven't noticed any changes.

Last edited:
I'm a 9 in DB's. Do you guys think I should go for a 9 in Wallys or 8.5?

Back
Top Bottom