Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Supreme and Clarks have come together once again to release a new take on Clarks’ classic Wallabee shoe and boot.

For spring ’16, the suede Wallabees feature a partially woven upper, and the shoe’s classic crepe sole is kept intact. The boots are offered in navy blue, beige and pink, while the shoe comes in beige only.

The collection will be available in stores in New York, London, Los Angeles and Paris as well as online starting Thursday; it be will released in Japan on Saturday. The price has not yet been shared.

Supreme and Clarks have worked together numerous times over the past several years. Last year’s Wallabee collab featured bright colorblocking on the classic beige colorway.

Clarks has recently worked with brand Stussy on a fall ’15 collaboration and with Goodhood on another for spring ’16.

I kind of like the lower cut ones. I still want the black supreme wallabees and the DOOMs, but I may get these as a sort of consolation, assuming they don't instantly sell out. 

Wish the pink came in lows. They hit hard. 
pimp.gif

Supreme and Clarks have come together once again to release a new take on Clarks’ classic Wallabee shoe and boot.

For spring ’16, the suede Wallabees feature a partially woven upper, and the shoe’s classic crepe sole is kept intact. The boots are offered in navy blue, beige and pink, while the shoe comes in beige only.

The collection will be available in stores in New York, London, Los Angeles and Paris as well as online starting Thursday; it be will released in Japan on Saturday. The price has not yet been shared.

Supreme and Clarks have worked together numerous times over the past several years. Last year’s Wallabee collab featured bright colorblocking on the classic beige colorway.

Clarks has recently worked with brand Stussy on a fall ’15 collaboration and with Goodhood on another for spring ’16.
Love the woven upper. Adds a nice touch.

Just picked up some Padmore and Barnes from hanon summer sale 50% off. End clothing has a good sale going on too if you're looking

^ Came in here to post just that.

Grabbed 2 pairs for $135 shipped. :pimp:

I copped a pair of Clark's Wallys from J.Crew last week and they arrived with dirty *** soles, so thankfully I found the better P&B version for even less.

^ I scooped those too. :pimp:

Also grabbed the P204 in Terra Suede....classics.

Hanon was BSing on shipping though. Joints shipped out this Monday after ordering last Wednesday. :smh: :smh:

How's that Vibram sole on those though? Comfy?

Just picked up some Padmore and Barnes from hanon summer sale 50% off. End clothing has a good sale going on too if you're looking

I copped a pair of Clark's Wallys from J.Crew last week and they arrived with dirty *** soles, so thankfully I found the better P&B version for even less.

How's the sizing on the Padmore and Barnes?

How's the sizing on the Padmore and Barnes?

No clue man...haven't received them yet.

But END says a UK10 = US11, so that's what I went with. Hopefully I didn't goof.

Yeah I saw that too. I was still a little reticent thinking that Clark's run a size big, but I just double-checked mine and they're actually in my usual size (although I probably could've sized down half a size).

Good looking bro!

Back
Top Bottom