Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Quality is great, but not sure how many times I'll wear these out. Wool is going to be trashed. But can't beat the price
PXL_20220901_021014124.jpg
PXL_20220827_165134898~2.jpg

quality just isn't there on modern Clarks IMO, they're finished after like 6 months of moderate wear. the gummy sole will look nasty way before then but they always had longevity like 20+ years ago but nowdays they break down so quick.

bought the purple, blue and green joints... kinda want to orange ones too. Don't need any more black Wallies but they are dope too.

Clarks had their 30% sale last week. Was gonna cop the monclers bit I couldn't bring myself to pay that price after seeing what was paid in here.

Them joints are ugly af anyway man...

Anyway I copped a couple pairs from the Packer sale, might post later.

UnDSed these yesterday...

20221225_105842.jpg

Love em but QC on these Wallies lately has been trash. I feel like part of the sole is partially seperated and in my burgany velvet pair the creme sole is kinda deformed like someome cut a piece out of it. Both ordered from Packer too.

Nice collection. I need to wear my wallabees more often…

What is the front right low with the beads on the laces?

I'm really liking the Cup models. Anyone with experience and some wear got some opinions on how they compare with their regular crep counterparts? I'm talking Wallabee Cup, Trek Cup, Desert Cup, the Salehe joints, any of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom