Classic Gucci Mane Interview

Gucci, Alley & Ross need this more than Jeezy do.
Doubt the ***** even responds
Yup. No matter how disrespectful that diss was all I expect is a line from Jeezy 4 months from now saying "These Broke n's tryna come at the snow man/but what you make in a year I make in a show man" That's all

I'm saying tho. It's easy to be a twitter gangster but these fools ain't finna do nothing. Alley Boy been running his mouth about the real Atlanta nonsense for the longest time now. Talking about he gonna run Jeezy and T.I. out the A :lol: Yeah aight. Ross and Jeezy seen each other at the BET awards and a whole lot of nothing happened so anything now is irrelevant. I can't understand Gucci suddenly reigniting the Jeezy beef tho. This was years ago and although it would never be fully squashed, they have both been ignoring each other and leaving the past behind. I remember in 09 before his album dropped and his buzz was at an all time high, he did an interview with Miss Info where he spoke about moving past the beef etc. Now, he's not as hot anymore and he has a mixtape dropping next week so he brings up an old beef? Yeah, this is all propaganda from Gucci. I'm inclined to believe what Jeezy said that declining to do a song with Gucci got him emotional.

All of this. Thought it was snake of Alley to start throwing shots after Jeezy hopped on 2 of his biggest songs. (Four, Pocket Full Of Money)

Gucci will probably never make it to the Grammys, and his lyrics won't make you think, but he is definitely a Southern legend.

However I do think things are getting too disrespectful for this not to end in some type of bloodshed.

Poor keyshia cole...those jabs at her came out of left field...gucci must of seen her new show

Last edited:
Worst week ever? 
laugh.gif

This is all entertainment...but we got dudes going at each other over twitter? I mean seriously?

TWEETS:

Gucci Mane‏@gucci1017
What up I would like to invite Young Jeezy & any other sucker to my TRAPGOD release party at DOA 10/17 We can address any unresolved issue.

Alley BoyVerified‏@alleyboydte3h
ZONE 6 S*** WE BOUT TO RUN DIS B**** @YOUNGJEEZY OUT ATLANTA #GREENLIGHT

TEFLON DON‏@rickyrozay
Dat new @gucci1017 hard #empire

Maybach Music Group‏@MaybachMusicGrp
Real ****** have spoken. #MMG

Non of those issues are new tho matter fact its all of them been going on since before TM 103 dropped

so I still feel like Jeezy wont respond cause he probably feel like he on top of the world and ****** just throwing shots. On some Jay ****

Non of those issues are new tho matter fact its all of them been going on since before TM 103 dropped

so I still feel like Jeezy wont respond cause he probably feel like he on top of the world and ****** just throwing shots. On some Jay ****
Thats the best thing to do.

Don't even feed into it. Someone has to be the bigger man. 

When Obama mentions you, you can't be pandering to people who aren't on the radar anymore. I mean lets be real. It might have been the WH press dinner but come on man. 

Last edited:

When Obama mentions you, you can't be pandering to people who aren't on the radar anymore. I mean lets be real. It might have been the WH press dinner but come on man. 

:lol: Forgot all abut this

****** couldnt tell me **** after that

laugh.gif
Forgot all abut this

****** couldnt tell me **** after that
I'm saying. 

I mean yes, I am here just like everyone else debating whats going on, but I can't glorify this mess. 

Either something is going to happen or its not. I mean we've got the government building cases on rappers with software like Palantir 
laugh.gif
 and what not but ya'll still out here talking about a man over an issue that you seem to need have discussed 7-8 years later? 

rap beef in itself is pretty stupid.

I mean we have dudes making fun of other people, but only doing it for the fans on SONGS...I mean take yourself out of the picture and look at whats going on.

Imagine if the only way I wanted to fight you was in a video game. 

I mean really? 
laugh.gif

my thought on the whole situation changed...its definitely because dude didnt do a song with him

either way im not choosing sides in this time..I like both cats
damn Meech not messing with jeezy no more either...

Last edited:
I agree 216301baller.
I really do think Gucci is bipolar.
I remember that interview he did with Miss Info saying he was over the beef.
Son just did a song with TIP, and he throwing shots on twitter.
You my dude Gucci, but you look emotional.
Especially with all the tweets.

Last edited:
that's the clearest I've ever heard Gucci speak

Every word in that song was audible and disrespectful

damn

For real :lol: Dude made sure you heard EVERYTHING. Didn't sound like mush mouth marble-eating Gucci Mane.

that's the clearest I've ever heard Gucci speak
Every word in that song was audible and disrespectful

damn

Yeah, thats a lie. Gucci can rap his *** off when he wants to.

He meant as in actually being able to fully hear all his words. The majority of Gucci's records sounds like he chews marbles while rapping. But he sounds like that when he's just talking too, so it makes sense.

Last edited:
"i bought a bentley just like TIP, but i aint ever go platinum, catch my drift"
laugh.gif

i aint even mad.

Regardless of why he came at him is irrelevant to me, diss is out there and Guwap killed it.

Jeezy is far from a saint in all this, and he didn't help himself by calling dude ******ed and talking like he's with w/e on the radio either. The video too, okaaaaay :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom