-- Classic NT pics --

this post is awesome. i remember a lot of these pictures but theres also a lot i dont, and ive been on NT for 3 years. great stuff in here keep it going

smile.gif

2ajxhy9bb7.jpg

4vsrlzlpr5.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

^Word I remember that too....I don't think I have sneaker-web pics saved except for a select few
frown.gif
Sites like that you should just save the entire thing to your HD. Same with Tomahawk Chop.
AFI collection is going strong sir, thank you. Not a lot of pickups but that's to be expected.
Man, I have a ton of Tomahawk Chop pictures saved somewhere. You gotta love the hard wood floor!
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

more recent but still amazing

slpdo4.jpg

kf5hk4.jpg

It must suck to be him. Walking around thinking your all cool with you baggy clothes only to realize that your a complete idiot.
laugh.gif

Man this is a great thread for so many reasons. I wish i would have or could have taken some pics of the shoes. Either together at one time or just broken downby category like Max 90, 95, 97s,Burst, BWs,AM1/87, Barkley/Sensation/Force basketball, Dunks, Air Forces, Huaraches, Jordans, SBs, Trainer 1, 2 ,3 s , Flight89s, new balances, reebok pumps, adidas etcetc.
I think some of you all would have liked it. Im sure id get the usual peanut gallery comments of "no heat/quantity over quality" but like i say if ihad every shoe ever made from Nike it still wouldnt be good enough for some people.
Please everyone keep posting old pics. im loving it.
I'll ask bobby if he has anymore pics. I wasnt there when he did it so i never knew what they shot. And who knows what they "grabbed" forthemselves since i said ben and bobby could have a few pairs for themselves!

and az005us--absolutely LOVE the avatar man. The only shoei want after its all said and done is the glassjaw blazer. I wish Daryl or Beck would see my blog and trade me a pair.

laugh.gif
that dude really looks like a $%$$%*@ clown.

anyway... expensive part2
2uhlbsx.jpg

I'm sure you guys remember the discussions..
tongue.gif

damn that dude in the oversized clothes is a clown

and those expensive pics.....wow....great stuff...

Look how dude in the brown fit with the big Yankees cap is throwin' the reverse shocker. "ONE in the pink..."
laugh.gif

who has that photoshopped pictures of the mods and "key" nt'rs all shirtless....? that had to be one of the most random and oddest photoshopsi've ever seen....

and whole heartedly, this thread can turn into a "dirtylicious" photoshop thread and heads will prolly roll...

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

The only shoe I want after its all said and done is the glassjaw blazer. I wish Daryl or Beck would see my blog and trade me a pair.

I feel you Corg!!!! Have you tried to get a hold of them??? I will see what kind of strings I can pull for you....
tongue.gif

GLASSJAW = GOAT

Some of you guys may not know about the GJ blazer... here it is....

Jake

That AF1 collection is amazing, remember all of them lol dude went to Alife after messing up those pigeons, whats the info behind the first couple pics?

When I first jumped on this forum, I remember all Ben Baller's pics...........CRAZY!!!

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom