Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

I don't see how someone with a steady reality tv job is broke. To bad she didn't play her position and got with both members of City High, breaking them up
It's a tvone show so it doesn't pay as much as you prolly think, on top of that most reality tv personalities don't make too much from the show and it's up to management to brand them and look for other avenues of generating income for them

i will never forgive her for what she did to that dude ronnie on intervention, this broad deserves all this misfortune.
nerd.gif
??
Dude on the right was on the show intervention for  an alcohol problem

He explained the broad was cheating on him with the homeboy on the left in the group.

Mya bank account got hush money. She could put out a book with alll the ppl she been with easy.
Mya is tight with 1 of my former clients, that girl really always grind, she's not rich but she did buy a house in the DMV area for around 570k a few years ago

Dude on the right was on the show intervention for  an alcohol problem

He explained the broad was cheating on him with the homeboy on the left in the group.

fast forward to about 4:33

he talks about it 
mean.gif

by the way still a banger idc idc 
smokin.gif

What would she do if her son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry... and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

nerd.gif

Nah but that sucks though.

"What Would You Do" was the jam back in the day.

I won't save her, but she can get the Draya seating next sporting event I attend.

Wyclef turned her out and kicked City High to the curb.

Mya has to hustle harder because of bad business sense. No reason to be signed to a Japanese label. If K. Michelle could move 57k in her first week, there's a market in the states for Mya.

Drake got this.

Caramel was the jam too.

Ronnie should be made at the homie. Birds will be birds. True friendship should to beyond some box.

Not sure if true.

Damaged, but still above average most def. I've seen uglier chicks in similar situations get saved.

Is she turning down capes or something?

What would she do if her son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry... and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

:nerd:

Nah but that sucks though.

claudette aint the only one with a baby. that's no excuse to be living all crazy.

i'd still throw on my meager cape and save her >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom