Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

dudes need to learn how to kick these birds to the curb 
mean.gif

I would have saved her when her first single came out. Now ehhh. Ill smash in a motel and pay for extra day for her.

When dudes say save...I'm thinking about a weekend stay in the motel like what joepac is talking about. 

3 kids...nah. 

I'm absolutely dumbfounded by the amount of _'s in here tommbout they'd save her :lol:

I smell a "Hold on, We're Going Home" remix ft. Claudette Ortiz dropping early October after that interview.

Shorty said she dated one dude at 16 and the other dude at 19/20, how a grown *** man blaming a 16 year old for alcoholism ? :lol: negro please

I'd save her
:stoneface:
Many become addicted to drugs and alcohol at young ages due to unbearable pain or heartbreak. It's much harder to handle when you're that young. Dude was at the highest point of his life. To have his girlfriend leave him for who Im sure he considered a friend at the time had to hurt. And then they continued to be a group for a minute afterwards.That had to hurt. Alcohol was his way of dealing with the pain. Unfortunately it turned into an addiction.

This chick doesn't deserve to be saved.

My spidey sense says this ***** is just gamin'...

...she **** around and gotta loft downtown and **** - all her kids got full stomachs and galaxy Foams...

...this is just the trap for all you "Nothing Was The Same" Ns.

Damn she looks good. But she seems like some crazy type. I am sure she can get on some government assistance with those kids. Irony is that we would be all helping her out....from our taxes.

She really just ain't got the hustle in her for her to even be in this position, Mya's music career wasn't too much better than hers and I know for a fact she's never been close to broke.  
mya is smart enough to ride high waves of profile penis, saved her money thats for sure.

She really just ain't got the hustle in her for her to even be in this position, Mya's music career wasn't too much better than hers and I know for a fact she's never been close to broke.  
mya is smart enough to ride high waves of profile penis, saved her money thats for sure.

saw Mya 3 days ago.

she's with a football player on the colts I believe.

and still looking banging btw.

Speaking of Mya...

I was just at this place in the Poconos, PA called Cove Haven like two weeks ago which is like a retreat for couples and I saw a picture their of her with I think the dude from Keenan and Kell, not the fat dude the one that was skilnny and wore the Royal Foam 1's a episode or two, and I went up close to the picture and she signed the poster saying something with 292 listed and after a while I figured it was her room number. My johnson wiggled a little because I was staying in room 295... :lol: after that everytime I pasessed that room I would try to look into it to for some reason like she would show up or jump out or some dumb **** like that.

I know riveting tale chap, cool story/starry bro/bra... that is all.

Claudette is badder now than back in city high days. She is getting those LA Divas checks now. If she lives within her means and budgets accordingly no reason for her to not be ok. She can even use that opportunity to make bigger moves now. Truth be told nobody was thinking about her a few weeks ago.

shes too attractive to not be saved by someone of that elk.
that interview just was just bat signal for all 2 string running backs and back up shooting guards of the world.

this. if amber rose and tahiry and kim k can profit off letting a dude spray the face, then she can do the same because real talk her > all the rest. always thought she was fire.

shorty better start tourin with wyclef or some ****...

...that or call up Vivid :evil:

Back
Top Bottom