Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

She really just ain't got the hustle in her for her to even be in this position, Mya's music career wasn't too much better than hers and I know for a fact she's never been close to broke.  
mya is smart enough to ride high waves of profile penis, saved her money thats for sure.

She really just ain't got the hustle in her for her to even be in this position, Mya's music career wasn't too much better than hers and I know for a fact she's never been close to broke.  
mya is smart enough to ride high waves of profile penis, saved her money thats for sure.

saw Mya 3 days ago.

she's with a football player on the colts I believe.

and still looking banging btw.

saw Mya 3 days ago.

she's with a football player on the colts I believe.

and still looking banging btw.
Mýa you mean...
Just messin with you.
I like making fun of the fact her name has an accent for no reason.

Last edited:
This chick must have a super slick mouth piece or a SUPER HIGH fake sense of dignity to be homeless and look that good with the amount of tricks they are in the USA.

Right. Even with kids she should be straight.

Last edited:
She always seemed stuck up to me even back in the city high days. I'm not eem touching my cape

clark-cape-gif.gif

Man... See! :smh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What would she do if her son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry... and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

nerd.gif
if what she says is true about being broke, needing social services, and such, than life imitating art ...

i remember city high days, nice looking chest she got there thanks for the mammeries

Last edited:
i will never forgive her for what she did to that dude ronnie on intervention, this broad deserves all this misfortune.

Can't even front thats the exact same way I felt til I read that she got kids. Sucks that there mother is the reason for their misfortune. Had she played the game right I'm sure City High could have been much more succesful, she literally broke the group up after 1 album and a lil fame.

I hope it gets better for just for the kids sake.

She really became the girl from their first single. Irony.

(Referencing "What would you do" ...not actually sure if it's their first single, but it's what i remember, lol)

With 3 kids she'll be lucky to even get a meal at McDonald's.  No need to throw on a cape for this chick, not like the 3 baby fathers had to do it to get what they wanted from her I bet. 
And they still beating on the low

Shorty said she dated one dude at 16 and the other dude at 19/20, how a grown *** man blaming a 16 year old for alcoholism ? :lol: negro please

I'd save her

Back
Top Bottom