Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

like i was saying.......if washington lets the cavs hang around it is LeBrons to lose. Its 06 all again!

roll.gif
Stevenson...big idiot
laugh.gif

why do they keep bringing up that Jay-z, Soulja boy thing.

I get douche chills every time they mention it.

sick.gif
JESUS Deshawn, I have tried to stay on your side through this (cause Irespect your beard) but $!@ was that!?! Like you didnt know he was gonna drive on your silly $$@?! Comeon!

And hey, Gilbert, YOU HAVE 4 TEAMMATES! PASS THE DAMN BALL! Dude makin everything a personal mission, I was hoping this wouldnt happen. Even if those 3 sillyshots did go in, he still has to be careful, cause his teammates, dont feel like just sittin back and watchin the whole time....

Originally Posted by thagreatj

LeBron = Jay-Z

That was the worst banner. If Lebron = Jay-Z, then Lebron is leaving Cleavland for New Jersey. Stupid mid-westerners.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

sick.gif
JESUS Deshawn, I have tried to stay on your side through this (cause I respect your beard) but $!@ was that!?! Like you didnt know he was gonna drive on your silly $$@?! Comeon!

And hey, Gilbert, YOU HAVE 4 TEAMMATES! PASS THE DAMN BALL! Dude makin everything a personal mission, I was hoping this wouldnt happen. Even if those 3 silly shots did go in, he still has to be careful, cause his teammates, dont feel like just sittin back and watchin the whole time....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom