Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

LeBron James drives to the hoop by way of DeShawn Stevenson.
LeBron James takes it strong to the basket in the fourth quarter of Game Two.

EDIT:
HAHAHAHAHA.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ absolutely nobody on the Wizards playing well. I'm glad I switched over to Caps and didn't watch the rest of this garbage. That's the firsttime I've ever done that while watching a playoff game but it's not worth getting upset over and I KNOW I would lose it if I had kept watching thisgame.

And they just replayed that "flagrant 2" on LBJ and it was not that bad.

LeBron could've landed on his feet.

i expected CLE to win, but did not see a blow out game like this coming. Hopefully they'll duplicate the result when they play in DC

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ absolutely nobody on the Wizards playing well. I'm glad I switched over to Caps and didn't watch the rest of this garbage. That's the first time I've ever done that while watching a playoff game but it's not worth getting upset over and I KNOW I would lose it if I had kept watching this game.
^ Did the CAPS pull it out???

Alright..... say it with me now......

LETS GO JAZZ!

I know I'm not gettin love in this thread for that, too much hate for Booz around here
laugh.gif

I honestly can't believe the score. I mean there's big wins in the playoffs (10+), but usually nothing like this...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

laugh.gif
@ absolutely nobody on the Wizards playing well. I'm glad I switched over to Caps and didn't watch the rest of this garbage. That's the first time I've ever done that while watching a playoff game but it's not worth getting upset over and I KNOW I would lose it if I had kept watching this game.

Yup
pimp.gif

Came back from a 2-0 deficit to win 4-2, Ovie had the game winning goal on a breakaway and then iced it with the 4th goal on a sick slapshot on the PP.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I honestly can't believe the score. I mean there's big wins in the playoffs (10+), but usually nothing like this...
This demoralized the Wiz.

Hopefully this screws up their locker room.

EJ shoulda never allowed those guys to pop off at the mouth. Series aint over but, the Cavs are a different beast come playoff time.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

laugh.gif

Yup
pimp.gif

Came back from a 2-0 deficit to win 4-2, Ovie had the game winning goal on a breakaway and then iced it with the 4th goal on a sick slapshot on the PP.
That Dude is the NHL MVP and it aint close... much like this game... LMAO!!! DAMIEN JONES!!!! LMAO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom