Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

^ I can't, either. And watching Cavs games as neutral observer, I really don't think he's a good coach.

^Ska what's your thesis on? I'm actually doing a Senior term paper on British Postcolonial Lit right now myself
laugh.gif
8 pages and I have 1.5

Well, here's the title: 'Institutionalization: The Prisonization of the Helplessly Dependent'

'Institutionalization' is a term used to define what happens when a person becomes more used to life in some sort of an institution (a nursing home, amental hospital, prison... anything), practically forgetting how it was before they had workers around them all the time, monitoring their every move,practically making their every decision.

'Prizonization' is a term used to define what happens when a person becomes mare used to prison life than life outside of prison.

It's a 40 page paper on how juvenile delinquents sent to detention centers and wards of the state placed in foster homes/group homes are destined to have afaux-prison experience that prepares them more for life in prison, and less for an independent, 'normal' life of adulthood.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I can't, either. And watching Cavs games as neutral observer, I really don't think he's a good coach.
eyes.gif
I respect your opinion, but ehh

He gets LeBron and this team to buy into defense. Championship defense. The man has won at least 45 games three years in a row, is the Cavs all-time winningestcoach, and took a team to the Finals in his sophomore year as a NBA coach.

He's still learning. I mean this is his THIRD year in the NBA. I'd say he's a DARN good coach.

He's a pretty good defensive coach....

He's smart enough of an offensive coach to realize that all he needs to do is have the ball in Lebron's hands 90% of the time...

Dude learned from the best coach in the biz though

What the hell is up with the bootleg wannabe gstate warriors we believe shirts cavs fans? if you gonna rip off the idea atleast make um wine colored......

And i agree......Brown is a good coach.....he gets his team to play good d not champioship d though...lol Championship d was the bulls first three peat.....

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

And i agree......Brown is a good coach.....he gets his team to play good d not champioship d though...lol Championship d was the bulls first three peat.....
Lemme rephrase: Eastern Conference Championship D
laugh.gif

Ok im from DC and I really do like my wizards, and yes they are sucking. But the more and more I watch Mike Brown the less I like him, and Lebron seems likehe's being a punk lately. I remember last year they were a "no-excuse team" this year, lebron is selling he was intentionally pushed on TNT toSager, and mike brown is lebrons little puppet in the post game presser.

The Cavs are a soft team, they play good defense but Andy is the biggest flopper ever, so I dont know how they ever complain about fouls,

I think the Cavs might take this series, but i do think the Wizards are the better team so I wouldnt be surprised IF they came back.

^Being down 2-0 will do that to you. Don't worry though man, it'll allllll be over soon enough.

Originally Posted by EB4President

I think the Cavs might take this series, but i do think the Wizards are the better team so I wouldnt be surprised IF they came back.

youre really goin out on a limb there arent you buddy?

ehhh, yall complain if he doesn't drive, but then he does and it's supposed to be a foul.

Dude can't win.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^Being down 2-0 will do that to you. Don't worry though man, it'll allllll be over soon enough.

don't hold your breath on that one buddy.

this has been a PHYSICAL series. nba basketball at it's finest. The NBA that I grew up watching is officially history. Haywood gets tossed for a hard foulwasn't even hard. The fact Lebron got up looking for the refs to eject Haywood was pitiful. Haywood is under review for that but Lebron gets away withblatantly swinging his elbow into Blatche's face. They keep replaying that on TV & no one says anything about it. It was clearly just to get back atBlatche for good hard fouls for going to the basket. What a joke. In the meantime, traveling is no longer enforced by the NBA.

We're being flat out embarrassed. We need to show some heart & pride in this next game. We're better than them. I truly believe that. We need toget back to playing team ball. We need to move the ball around & find the open man.

Jamison is the leader of this team. He needs to call this team out for playing like wimps. Like Bird did after they were blown out by the Lakers in theFinals. This team needs to remember what Cleveland has done & said about them. They need to fight back.

I stick with my home team Wizards through thick and thin, and i'll be at games 3 and 4 this weekend
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom