Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

Originally Posted by GJones712

Keep in mind, this video doesn't display the sentiments of ALL Cavs fans.

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.

I highly doubt everyone in Cleveland is still crying over this.

It's mostly the media that wont let it go. Like ESPN going out and interviewing fans a couple weeks ago. You know all they showed was the bitter fans, not the ones who were level headed and had moved on.

I just hate when any group of fans is blanketed like that. Being a Knicks/Yankees fan, it happens a lot.
laugh.gif

QFT.

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.

It's mostly the media that wont let it go. Like ESPN going out and interviewing fans a couple weeks ago. You know all they showed was the bitter fans, not the ones who were level headed and had moved on.

I just hate when any group of fans is blanketed like that. Being a Knicks/Yankees fan, it happens a lot.
laugh.gif

QFT.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Who said he was responding to just Cleveland?  I'm pretty sure he was responding to the nation as a whole.  That commercial was for everyone who criticized his decision, not just that lonely state
laugh.gif
I co-sign

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
 They need to get over it.
30t6p3b.gif
It's easy to sit there and say this stuff when you're not a fan of that team, or you don't live in that city. I'm a Sonics fan and I am never going to get over them leaving. Sorry!

And it's hard to get over itwhen ESPN pounds this into your head every day, and then Lebron reopens the wounds with this self-serving ad.

Yes because one PLAYER leaving the city is the SAME as a TEAM leaving the city.
eyes.gif

that ONE player was basically THE team.

shoot youd be mad too if tim duncan left the spurs the same way bron did

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's easy to sit there and say this stuff when you're not a fan of that team, or you don't live in that city. I'm a Sonics fan and I am never going to get over them leaving. Sorry!

And it's hard to get over itwhen ESPN pounds this into your head every day, and then Lebron reopens the wounds with this self-serving ad.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Who said he was responding to just Cleveland?  I'm pretty sure he was responding to the nation as a whole.  That commercial was for everyone who criticized his decision, not just that lonely state
laugh.gif
I co-sign

It's hilarious how Cleveland have truly convinced themselves that they were doing LeBron a favor for drafting him at #1, as if no one else in the league wanted him, like they were the only ones who took the chance on him. And now they will forever feel that LeBron owns them something.
laugh.gif

But these people just can't seem to make up their mind. Like in this video, it's obvious that they're salty because of the mere fact that Bron left. But then when you explain to them that he was a free agent and he had every right to leave, then they go in a "it's not that he left, it's how he left" mode. Then it's "it's not how he left, it's that he left to Miami to play with other stars". Make up your minds already, or just let it go.

It's hilarious how Cleveland have truly convinced themselves that they were doing LeBron a favor for drafting him at #1, as if no one else in the league wanted him, like they were the only ones who took the chance on him. And now they will forever feel that LeBron owns them something.
laugh.gif

But these people just can't seem to make up their mind. Like in this video, it's obvious that they're salty because of the mere fact that Bron left. But then when you explain to them that he was a free agent and he had every right to leave, then they go in a "it's not that he left, it's how he left" mode. Then it's "it's not how he left, it's that he left to Miami to play with other stars". Make up your minds already, or just let it go.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

No BRON was THE CITY/STATE.

IF...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

No BRON was THE CITY/STATE.

IF...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

Then again, maybe that's the real problem with Cleveland...

Umm what the hell is this? All of our home games have been sold out thus far without Lebron.
laugh.gif

Facts > opinions. Than again, maybe that's the real problem with NT...
yet they still put their energy in this
8ceb31573c979abe99c9fc5a022c7d50-getty-103883871gs013_boston_celti.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

Then again, maybe that's the real problem with Cleveland...

Umm what the hell is this? All of our home games have been sold out thus far without Lebron.
laugh.gif

Facts > opinions. Than again, maybe that's the real problem with NT...
yet they still put their energy in this
8ceb31573c979abe99c9fc5a022c7d50-getty-103883871gs013_boston_celti.jpg

laugh.gif

QFT.
*Looks at AVY*

lebron-u-mad-Dear-Cleveland-U-Mad.jpg

laugh.gif

QFT.
*Looks at AVY*

lebron-u-mad-Dear-Cleveland-U-Mad.jpg

Because Big Z took out a full page ad thanking Cleveland for being great fans and telling them why he was leaving.

There's also the part where he's not a star and nobody really cares about him.

Because Big Z took out a full page ad thanking Cleveland for being great fans and telling them why he was leaving.

There's also the part where he's not a star and nobody really cares about him.

...it's all media hype...people prolly r over it...but still bitter cuz now they really have no chance...

...it's all media hype...people prolly r over it...but still bitter cuz now they really have no chance...

u cleveland people say hate lebron but yet its all you ever talked about, the guy gave you 7 years that you never experienced before, GET OVER IT
btw ohio sucks

u cleveland people say hate lebron but yet its all you ever talked about, the guy gave you 7 years that you never experienced before, GET OVER IT
btw ohio sucks

Nobody even talks about duke anymore.

Yall act like we walking the city crying or something lol yall dudes pathetic for falling for anything spewed online.

Back
Top Bottom