Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I do think the Clips can get more for Kaman and I wouldn't mind if they traded him at all, as long as it's for the right price.

He's talented no doubt but he's just too damn frustrating to watch and makes too many mistakes that he shouldn't be making anymore. I don't think I've ever seen a center blow so many lay ups and point blank shots.
34841538.jpg

I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I do think the Clips can get more for Kaman and I wouldn't mind if they traded him at all, as long as it's for the right price.

He's talented no doubt but he's just too damn frustrating to watch and makes too many mistakes that he shouldn't be making anymore. I don't think I've ever seen a center blow so many lay ups and point blank shots.
34841538.jpg

I'm just saying...

i agree with you just too many mistakes no rebound after missed shots and not making any either

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

34841538.jpg

I'm just saying...

laugh.gif
Thats an insult to comapre Kaman to Brown.
Kaman is a 20-10 w/ 3-4 blocks per game kind of player. He could go left or right.
Kwame can't even complete a two handed wide-open dunk.

I'm all for the Kaman trade.. Solid starting line-up.. Solid bench, and we may even see DJ come off the bench now.

Not really a Clipper fan but loving the reduced prices to see other teams play. Anyone take advantage of the Thanksgiving special $5 tickets for tonights gameagainst the Nuggets? It's in the 300's but the Staples Center is such a good venue that any seat is an alright seat.

Originally Posted by marath0n

I'm all for the Kaman trade.. Solid starting line-up.. Solid bench, and we may even see DJ come off the bench now.
My initial reaction was against the trade, but I think I'm warming up to it somewhat. Although his numbers have been solid, Kaman isinconsistent and, as someone said, still makes a lot of mistakes he shouldn't. I do worry about the front court stability with Camby as the only truecenter, but also have my doubts that Kaman-Randolph-Camby can really work. At least they can get some value for Kaman. I just hope they get something morethan just Kaman for J-Rich straight up. Does Charlotte have anyone else decent they might be willing to part with?

Originally Posted by RodDaNasty

Not really a Clipper fan but loving the reduced prices to see other teams play. Anyone take advantage of the Thanksgiving special $5 tickets for tonights game against the Nuggets? It's in the 300's but the Staples Center is such a good venue that any seat is an alright seat.
info on where to get

^
laugh.gif
woodside STAY hating on z-bo

Im still on the fence about trading Kaman for J-Rich. Aren't we pretty short on big, since DJ hasn't seen any PT?

Btw, imma cop 2k9 now, just to show you how beastly z-bo is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They need to pull the trigger on that Kaman/Richardson trade...

I don't see the Kaman, Camby, Randolph thing working out, but I do see Kaman doing well on a team like the bobcats, plus the Bobcats fill that hole thatthey desperately need...

Davis
JRich
Thorton
Z-Bo
Camby

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by RodDaNasty

Not really a Clipper fan but loving the reduced prices to see other teams play. Anyone take advantage of the Thanksgiving special $5 tickets for tonights game against the Nuggets? It's in the 300's but the Staples Center is such a good venue that any seat is an alright seat.
info on where to get

ticketmaster.com im sure
password is gravy

A devastating defeat tonight by one again.
Should have called a timeout in the last possession.

And I agree, the way EG played tonight, trading for Kaman might be a bigger mistake than we think.

Originally Posted by RFX45

A devastating defeat tonight by one again.
Should have called a timeout in the last possession.

And I agree, the way EG played tonight, trading for Kaman might be a bigger mistake than we think.

Man, so close. I really thought we were going to get this one. I have no problem with the decision not to take a TO. I've seen that strategy work. Baronshouldn't have been so quick to pull up -- he needs to attack the basket harder. On the other hand, since Dunleavy wouldn't have been the one drawingup the play, maybe a TO was a good idea. I'm also for holding off on any additional trades for the moment. Let's how this thing works as it is rightnow.

Back
Top Bottom