CLIPPERS vs LAKERS game thread 10/29

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

cmon clips!!!! i wish you showed those LA FakerGirls how to run the court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess well just have 2 do it again.

Too bad, the Lakers ran the Clippers literally out of the Staples Center.

You know we got Christmas day circled for your Celtics.

me too, i got it circled, highlighted, spellchecked, and branded on. cant wait should be good (hopefully andy's in there so there'll be even MORE legitimate smash talk from laker fans)
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you depending on the cLips to beat run us...butchristmas day it is

side note: not every Laker fan is as bad as you haters make it up to be...anyways its aLL in fun in NT, everyone taLks smack somehow but make sure your teambacks it up
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Man, the Clippers are pathetic.

Where's mjshoefanatic gassing up that 30+ point win in the preseason against the Lakers?

I never gassed the preseason W. I was just LOL @ us being ultra-competitive in that game after being thrown together over the summer.

btw I was at the game last night like the REAL clipper fan that I am smart guy.
tired.gif

Anyways, Lakes looked like the defending WC Champs they are and w/ Baron playing limited minutes due to that finger injury and Camby(bruised heel) M.I.A. I really didn't expect much from my team but a 38 point loss is ridiculous and WE WILL BOUNCE BACK!!! 1 down 81 more left.
grin.gif

kudos to all the Laker fans in the house last night that acted civilized to me before/after the game
pimp.gif
If this isn't gassing that victory up then I don't know what is.

^ To be the defending Pac Divsion/WC champs you guys sure looked like stiffs out there vs us and Utah.

btw remember our team was just thrown together during the offseason and we still managed to beat your cohesive laker team by 27 even w/o Camby and E-Go
roll.gif
You can read you're back track from page 20-22 in our season thread. I ain't got nothing against you. If anything, I respect you here as a Clippers fan even though you take any chance to swipe at us Laker fans, but then again, you have the right to as a rival. Just know, you fire shots, we firing back. It's sports. If everyone didn't talk crap, being a fan wouldn't be fun. Period.

BTW, Nice doing business with you Clipper faithful!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i was going to find this comment too along with the comment of him talking smack about the Lakers losing in the championship last year. Keep downplaying it man

Downplaying what?

39 point loss vs C's in the Finals

38 point loss vs LAL in the regular season

are equally ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

Did gordon get any PT?

So far he's made a few rookie mistakes(i.e. drawing ticky tack fouls) during limited PT which will probably lessen as the season goes along. I look forwardto seeing him steal starter minutes from CAT if Dun Sr ever gives him the opportunity to really display his skill set.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Man, the Clippers are pathetic.

Where's mjshoefanatic gassing up that 30+ point win in the preseason against the Lakers?

I never gassed the preseason W. I was just LOL @ us being ultra-competitive in that game after being thrown together over the summer.

btw I was at the game last night like the REAL clipper fan that I am smart guy.
tired.gif

Anyways, Lakes looked like the defending WC Champs they are and w/ Baron playing limited minutes due to that finger injury and Camby(bruised heel) M.I.A. I really didn't expect much from my team but a 38 point loss is ridiculous and WE WILL BOUNCE BACK!!! 1 down 81 more left.
grin.gif

kudos to all the Laker fans in the house last night that acted civilized to me before/after the game
pimp.gif
If this isn't gassing that victory up then I don't know what is.

^ To be the defending Pac Divsion/WC champs you guys sure looked like stiffs out there vs us and Utah.

btw remember our team was just thrown together during the offseason and we still managed to beat your cohesive laker team by 27 even w/o Camby and E-Go
roll.gif
You can read you're back track from page 20-22 in our season thread. I ain't got nothing against you. If anything, I respect you here as a Clippers fan even though you take any chance to swipe at us Laker fans, but then again, you have the right to as a rival. Just know, you fire shots, we firing back. It's sports. If everyone didn't talk crap, being a fan wouldn't be fun. Period.

BTW, Nice doing business with you Clipper faithful!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i was going to find this comment too along with the comment of him talking smack about the Lakers losing in the championship last year. Keep downplaying it man

Downplaying what?

are equally ridiculous
laugh.gif

no, four winning seasons in the last 3 decades is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Japs24

Did gordon get any PT?
he got burn towards the end...was very aggressive but didn't produce much.

he was? I thought I watched most of it and he was just running the offense passing it off...he launched a three and missed and I stopped watching the last fewminutes of the game.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
okay i finally understand what all the commotion is all about. My dude KB8 handin down that large dose of ether.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Naw bro. No ether, I think we handed that out in the Season Thread.

Just nothing more than friendly rival fan banter. That's all. It's all in good fun.

Downplaying what?

are equally ridiculous
laugh.gif

one was an embarrassing L in the season...and one was an embarrassing L in the finaLs
ohwell.gif

ok THE END
yehh good move...sorry u aint winning this one son...thats what happens when you get excited about a MEANINGLESS preseason game
tongue.gif

Seriously the most fun I've ever had at a Laker game.

My friends and I added so much salt to the wound, as Clipper fans were leaving the exits
roll.gif

We couldn't help it, we were buzzed out of our minds.

One thing I do give credit to the Clippers franchise, are for their dancers
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Seriously the most fun I've ever had at a Laker game.

My friends and I added so much salt to the wound, as Clipper fans were leaving the exits
roll.gif

We couldn't help it, we were buzzed out of our minds.

One thing I do give credit to the Clippers franchise, are for their dancers
devil.gif

dude i was thinking the same thing when i watching the game
devil.gif
...ALL DAY!

See, I'm good with MJshoe, boy came in here and was up for his team. I got NO problem with that man.
pimp.gif
It's all I ask. Now, 27inthehood was in here talkin bout stayin classy andall Laker fans and this and that, but, hmmmmm, I ain't seen him since. Weird.
laugh.gif

KB8, it's all good I've got the label when we play the Blazers. I blame Ska for pointing me out in that thread a while back.
laugh.gif
I did it to myself, I go nuts up here dealin with these people and I bring itup alot on NT, my fault on that.

Originally Posted by CP1708

See, I'm good with MJshoe, boy came in here and was up for his team. I got NO problem with that man.
pimp.gif
It's all I ask. Now, 27inthehood was in here talkin bout stayin classy and all Laker fans and this and that, but, hmmmmm, I ain't seen him since. Weird.
laugh.gif

KB8, it's all good I've got the label when we play the Blazers. I blame Ska for pointing me out in that thread a while back.
laugh.gif
I did it to myself, I go nuts up here dealin with these people and I bring it up alot on NT, my fault on that.
props to mj and that other cLip dude who posted this morning i gave him props earLier
pimp.gif
...but wheres that dude who i was going and back and forth with about owning thecenter and the thread starter
sick.gif

See, it ain't even that bad to hate on another team all the time like you do with the Blazers. That's part of being a fan; I love to hate Ohio State.

And the Yankees, Duke, the Vols, and the Suns.

But when Clipper fans try to talk like things are equal... or how their franchise is anywhere even remotely close to ours... I mean... that's just flat outridiculous
laugh.gif
Like, the Angels won the World Series in '02, and we had to go through the Yankees to do it. At no point in time did I ever spout any sortof recklessness along the lines of 'Yeah, we own the Yankees! Angels > Yankees!! Y'all suck, we rule!' blah, blah, blah.

That would have been just flat out crazy-talk.
laugh.gif

^
Hey, I don't hate the Blazers.

Ok, I do. But I don't think it should be called hate when it's true. I mean, I really don't see much difference between them and the Clippers. They've gone to the playoffs more, and they have a title. Ok. But they still feel they belong among the elite with us and the Celtics. And it'sridiculous. But, eh. It is what it is. I'm Zo, sue me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Hey, I don't hate the Blazers.

Ok, I do. But I don't think it should be called hate when it's true. I mean, I really don't see much difference between them and the Clippers. They've gone to the playoffs more, and they have a title. Ok. But they still feel they belong among the elite with us and the Celtics. And it's ridiculous. But, eh. It is what it is. I'm Zo, sue me.
laugh.gif
your hate for that team in oregon is the same as my hate for the warriors
laugh.gif
...you hate them because you're a Laker fan in their area and im a Laker fanin the bay and they both run their mouths and hate then and how the Lakers suck yadda yadda...how that greedy green team owned us in june...why bring that upif your guys' team werent even in the postseason LET ALONE the championship series
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Downplaying what?

are equally ridiculous
laugh.gif
one was an embarrassing L in the season...and one was an embarrassing L in the finaLs
ohwell.gif

ok THE END
yehh good move...sorry u aint winning this one son...thats what happens when you get excited about a MEANINGLESS preseason game
tongue.gif

You're such a simpleton. I only said "THE END" because it's useless going back and forth with immature uncivilized Laker bandwagoners.

Uhh.
Let's just move on to the next game.

eyes.gif
at the last 5 pages of the thread.
Just because MJshoefanatic was talking out of his ##* in the preseason game, doesn't make it better for y'all to do it.

It takes 2 to argue.
Don't be that other person for something as meaningless as this, it's only game freakin 2 of the NBA season.

I think we should just continue this thread till they play again which is in a couple days ...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Uhh.
Let's just move on to the next game.

eyes.gif
at the last 5 pages of the thread.
Just because MJshoefanatic was talking out of his ##* in the preseason game, doesn't make it better for y'all to do it.

It takes 2 to argue.
Don't be that other person for something as meaningless as this, it's only game freakin 2 of the NBA season.

My man SoHi. Spoken like a true G. I agree 100%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(not that i didnt find it amusing :tongue: )

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I think we should just continue this thread till they play again which is in a couple days ...
smile.gif

No we shouldn't. Let a laker fan start that thread.

btw camby will be available and ready for that game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

smile.gif

No we shouldn't. Let a laker fan start that thread.

btw camby will be available and ready for that game.
pimp.gif

--It would be great to see Camby in uniform for the next meeting with the Lakers in a few days....
--Maybe the Clippers can make it a competition this time and only lose by 15 -20 points...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom