Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

I just had a eargasm.

smh.gif

To those of you saying "Meh" what more did you want?

Yeah, they took a while to drop it, but it lived up to the hype.

Just sick back, relax and enjoy some great music.

Mal has outshined Push once again and the song really is not all that....
ohwell.gif

Goes to show y'all will hype anything up just cause it's your favorite artist...

laugh.gif
NT never fails to go extra. I like the track alot as well but sheesh.
laugh.gif

What's this Clipse, Cam and Jeezy track ?
nerd.gif

the lyrics ain't all that. Kanye actually went harder than both but I guess the point is to put out a single that people other then clipse fans would likeand at the same time won't insult clipse artistic integrity. Unfortunately the goal is to sell as much records as possible...I just hope the rest of thealbum is pouring out that coke philosophy %*%!.

via twitter:
@NeRdArMy
On the way to the studio... More Clipse! More NERD to bang you upside the head
36 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Some of y'all forreal ain't feelin' this...?

This track is RAW.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

*Throws on repeat*...

Thank you for liking something this year.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These drums. The guitar. The organs.

Good god...
smh.gif

Yo.

A Canadian cat co-produced the joint with Khalil on this. His name is Chin Injeti. That's him on the guitar.

Yo I might be the biggest Clipse fan on here, maybe not but definitely top 5. Here is what I think..

The beat is ill, one of the craziest I have heard in a while. Now I think Pusha and Malice "dumbed it down" because about 95% of people don'tunderstand the true meaning behind their lines because their lyrics are incredible and have more then 1 meaning most of the time, their songs need to beinterpreted. I think the lyrics are not the best work of Clipse, but then again this is not even a single.

Also Malice and Pusha did an interview I don't remember when and it was posted on here, when Clipse said that they were going to dumb down the lyrics anddo stupid and catchy songs. They said they thought people don't care about lyrics and weren't appreciating their music for what it was. (ex: souljaboy). And that they would feature everyone on their songs because that's how other people do, just to sell. So now instead of having sandman and ab-livathey got on Kanye, Cam and etc.

But I will be listening to the song on repeat, because the beat is bananas, and Clipse has flow no matter what they say and its a good song

smh.gif
@ KanYe recycling lines. "Took it to the max like TJ."

Used the same line in Grown Man Pt. 2 from the Young Gunz album. Must knew nobody listened to that album.

Back
Top Bottom