Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

Its aight...hook is garbage...Ye went in though...like people were saying it would be good for a mixtape track at best

FINALLY!!! not disappointed at all.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif
at the hook being garbage. Wow, just wow.
laugh.gif
at you trying to defend the song everytime someone sayssomething other than "
sick.gif
" or "eghck"

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you trying to defend the song everytime someone says something other than "
sick.gif
" or "eghck"

Kewl.

Song is still better than almost everything Hip-Hop wise that has dropped this year so sue me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
" or "eghck"

Kewl.

Song is still better than almost everything Hip-Hop wise that has dropped this year so sue me.
e7125994d49d3aeda0f240d6acbf407a8286f48.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
" or "eghck"
Its like someone can't like this song or something is wrong with you
laugh.gif

Track is cool though, I never had high hopes for this to be "epic", so I ain't trippin

[Chris Rock] SLOW DOWN [/Chris Rock]

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[Chris Rock] SLOW DOWN [/Chris Rock]

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....word illionaire acting like he was a engineer in the studio when they wasrecording this

The Clipse also have a song with Kanye on the boards right??
Since his production is in the 808's & Heartbreak era, I'm expecting some dark moody ambiance vibe i.e. said album, Sky Might Fall, FlightSchool....

This topic always reminds me of the interview where Kanye was talking about how folks should think of "Say You Will" as being reallyill for him choosing to sing and not rap over a 'Clipse beat'

"the flows runnin on Big's heels, My Life After Death Big Aint Get To See How This Feels"
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

My opinion still remains the same song is just cool, not to crazy...BUT, this verse is hard

this sounds like an intro track.
no reason that pusha shouldn't have BODIED this. this is something you keep ye off and just go in on. spit for like 150 bars then pass the mic to mal. letmal get at the ppl for 150 bars and then let the beat ride for 30 seconds and fade to black.

would have been epic. i mean the track is still epic but could have been CARAZY.

Originally Posted by debs 168

this sounds like an intro track.
no reason that pusha shouldn't have BODIED this. this is something you keep ye off and just go in on. spit for like 150 bars then pass the mic to mal. let mal get at the ppl for 150 bars and then let the beat ride for 30 seconds and fade to black.

would have been epic. i mean the track is still epic but could have been CARAZY.

I swear if I see one more NT'er use the word "epic"...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom