CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

I'm all in for a AP.

But JR and DW are both coming out their rookie years, i think they can both develop to good backs to rotate. Just need to work on pass pro and they should be straight.

Give me the best linebacker and free safety money can buy first before I think about anything else. Draft a couple of the fattest and strongest DT too.

Last edited:
We'll def need a power back if Murray goes. Wash and Richard are a nice tandem but I don't think they can carry all the workload yet.

Hope we keep Murray but I have a feeling with Carr and Mack's contracts coming up they let Murray walk. Interesting to see who we get in free agency/draft. Definitely needs to be some improvements on the Defense.

Any chance at all that Berry doesn't re-sign with KC and pisses them off by coming here? LOL.

Berry would be a dream but I doubt KC lets him go. I want Baker in the draft to pair with KJ :nerd:
Would also be interested in Poe & Campbell from Arizona in free agency.

Downing is about to interview with Papa on 95.7

Last edited:
Berry would be a dream but I doubt KC lets him go. I want Baker in the draft to pair with KJ
nerd.gif

Would also be interested in Poe & Campbell from Arizona in free agency.

Downing is about to interview with Papa on 95.7
Would LOVE Campbell

rewatching the Saints game, what a crazy way to start the season :lol:

refs was killing DJ :smh:

I thought DJ was straight this year. I hope he comes back.

But if he doesn't come back, I got nothing for respect and wish him nothin but the best. Dudes been through a lot. Will be rooting for him. Unless he signs with a division rival than I take all that back :lol:

I like the idea of growing Richard and Washington. 

AP sounds nice, but why not grow who we have...

Any word on Aldon? The fact that it's been pretty quiet on this DV case makes it seem like he has no involvement...

Any word on Aldon? The fact that it's been pretty quiet on this DV case makes it seem like he has no involvement...
I agree with you and he was cooperating with the police I'm thinking he in the clear for this one. Hopefully Goodell let him off though.

It's so obvious Jefferson is using Oakland for leverage lol. Highly doubt he leaves Arizona.

Last edited:
Not sure if that's true or not...the Raiders have plenty of needs, and I'm not a Reggie Nelson fan but I don't think reggie will pay him what he's going to demand on the market. He'll need to take a cut to play here imo

I thought DJ was straight this year. I hope he comes back.

But if he doesn't come back, I got nothing for respect and wish him nothin but the best. Dudes been through a lot. Will be rooting for him. Unless he signs with a division rival than I take all that back
laugh.gif
I'm with you on that. 

Back
Top Bottom