CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

KO in New Zealand

please be safe 
frown.gif

Meh. Their Oline isn't that great. I'd imagine Romo wants to go behind a brick wall. We'll see how FA and Draft play out...

Real talk, I'm more worried about the chargers :lol: I think they have the key pieces. I feel like they haven't had a solid #1 WR in forever and yet Rivers still puttin decent numbers

Last edited:
Ronnie Lott hosted a luncheon to talk about the Oakland Stadium status.

Take these Highlights for what its worth:
  • Goodell & Grubman said that Oakland is still in it.
  • Lott said that they have plenty of local companies that are interested in supporting. He named Mark Hurd (Co-CEO of Oracle) as someone who said he was "interested".
  • As most know, A's don't have any affect on the current Raiders situation.

Meh. Their Oline isn't that great. I'd imagine Romo wants to go behind a brick wall. We'll see how FA and Draft play out...

Real talk, I'm more worried about the chargers
laugh.gif
I think they have the key pieces. I feel like they haven't had a solid #1 WR in forever and yet Rivers still puttin decent numbers
Can't forget about the Chiefs too, tough decision. Chargers never have a defense though and always blow the lead for Rivers. That Broncos D is what is scary they just need a QB just like the Texans.

Ronnie Lott hosted a luncheon to talk about the Oakland Stadium status.

Take these Highlights for what its worth:
  • Goodell & Grubman said that Oakland is still in it.
  • Lott said that they have plenty of local companies that are interested in supporting. He named Mark Hurd (Co-CEO of Oracle) as someone who said he was "interested".
  • As most know, A's don't have any affect on the current Raiders situation.
Hopefully they stay, if they did leave they should have been the team to go to LA. Instead LA got stuck with the Rams. Having them in Vegas would be great but I would rather them stay.

New to this thread, what's up Raider Nation?

Yeah, interesting news on Latavius testing the free agent market, though I have a strong feeling he'll come back. I do want to see some more of DeAndre Washington however, I think that kid has some serious talent. 

Definitely agree on all of those teams, namely the NY Giants. What about the Eagles? A compliment to Ryan Mathews?

Not sure what the salary cap is looking like for those teams, but Eagles would be an option too. Ryan Mathews still got them fumbling problems

A couple weeks ago 957 were talking about Brady and how much money he gets on his contracts. Brady is like the 45th highest paid player. ***** *** Brady stays taking team friendly deals to win.

Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith and Sam Bradford all make more than Brady next season.

I'll never be angry at a player for gettin his, but I'm curious to see how much Carr is going to demand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom