Closed

Honestly, I would not be devastated if McGloin were to be the best option. There is precedence for "smaller" QBs to succeed out there.

If they were going to go that route. I would expect to see more plays designed the way New Orleans runs their offense to help control getting his passes batted down and or tipped at the line.

Garoppolo is better than Boyd. Fair warning.

Sio didn't have the season I expected. Back to the drawing board.

Any news/updates on Hayden?

Hayden is expected back for training camp, I'm not sure about OTA's.

Sio wasn't an incredible player this season, but he earned a couple RoY awards from places and I feel strongly he'll become a much better player in his second and third season.

Hayden is expected back for training camp, I'm not sure about OTA's.

Sio wasn't an incredible player this season, but he earned a couple RoY awards from places and I feel strongly he'll become a much better player in his second and third season.
Who do you want at #5?

I don't want to reveal too much since I'll be responsible for the Raiders in the NT Mock Draft (lol), but if Manziel or Bridgewater aren't available then many options become appealing. Watkins looks like an immediate impact player and would instantly be the best wide receiver on the team, but I'd be really interested if Reggie could drum up interest in the slot and trade down. Unlikely, but it's still worth considering.

I don't want to reveal too much since I'll be responsible for the Raiders in the NT Mock Draft (lol), but if Manziel or Bridgewater aren't available then many options become appealing. Watkins looks like an immediate impact player and would instantly be the best wide receiver on the team, but I'd be really interested if Reggie could drum up interest in the slot and trade down. Unlikely, but it's still worth considering.
That's my Draft philosophy. Trade down and stockpile additional picks, especially when you have multiple needs at varying positions.

I'd love a trade down just to have another pick for Garappolo. Though I would still want the team to pursue him regardless.

Someone on Twitter I follow summarized it well: the cheerleaders believe they should be treated like employees; the Raiders treat the cheerleaders like contractors. It'll be California law that decides who's in the right regarding this.

I knew they didn't make much money and some have side jobs but having to pay for your own flight on road games sucks.

I read it wrong it was to the events they attend not games but we all know this just suit is just to get paid. :lol:

Hmm...Maybe a cheerleader union in sight?

I wonder how Al Davis would of handled this lol.

Last edited:
Here's my dream situation. Use our first round pick or trade down to shore up our d-line or linebacking corps and draft this kid later early in the second.

That release. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom