Closed

Going to call my rep today and ask about sections 227-225 and 207-209, and go from there.

I don't plan on holding onto that 49er game ticket, so I'll let you guys know in here about selling it if you're interested.

I'm still debating on going back. I don't really regret stopping last season :lol: Went to a few games and missed the **** show that was the season. It is always fun though. Gonna talk to my cousins and brother about it soon, same group going for 6 years strong, always in 119 behind the bench :smokin

bruh
roll.gif

I actually want the Raiders to stay in Oakland I have no problem traveling once they become good. :lol: I just don't want the Chargers near me.

Streater feeling himself like Kaep and Sherm. Predicting a 1,000 yard season for him in 2014. Would like to see the TD output increase.

He doesn't want a rookie starting behind center, though. He expects a veteran to start and groom the rookie for the year after.

Ray Guy made it to the Hall! Great to see another Raider in there, but disappointed Tim Brown has to wait another year.

Back
Top Bottom