Closed

I've kinda felt that way from the get go. I totally understood the first two years, but I also wanted to see at least a couple stand outs from last years campaign.

If Reggie and DA fall flat on their face this year give the keys to HARBAUGH damnit!

You can achieve a lot being a good Samaritan, unless you're a fan of the San Diego Chargers.

A homeless man in Santa Rosa was willing to take some help from a well-meaning stranger, that was until he found out he was a Chargers fan.

A local restaurateur found a homeless man on the stoop of his restaurant and tried to be of help, according to the Press Democrat. Stephen Felando fed the stranger and found out he was walking in nothing but socks, offering the man his shoes. There was just one problem -- they were San Diego Chargers flip flops.
Then his head jerked a little. He said, "Are these Chargers flip-flops?"

Felando nodded and noted that though he moved away from San Diego years and years ago he's still a fan.

With that, the wanderer handed him back the flip-flips. "I'm good," he said. And he walked off in his stocking feet.
Sorry Chargers. You may have made the playoffs in 2013, but you haven't won over the people yet.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/2/26/5450456/homeless-man-wont-accept-chargers-shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I guess I applaud the guy? Cool to see someone not betraying their heart even though they're in need.

ECoscarelliCSN: The Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes to a one-year contract for the sixth consecutive time, per our insider @BairCSN

Sixth straight years of one year deals? :lol: :smh:

Someone pointed out that it isn't technically true, because he signed a two year deal at one point, got cut, then was resigned.

Last edited:
New information:

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 51m
#Raiders Significant interest Captain Munnerlyn. Pro Personnel done significant work Everson Griffen. Will make offer Packers DL Mike Neal

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 49m
Raiders anticipate signing 3-4 Def starters. Will pursue role player upgrades. View Packers CJ Wilson as fit. Emphasis versatility & youth

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 47m
Raiders Coaches involved evaluation. Looking at interior OL. Might not make significant offer to Asamoah/Saffold, like John Jerry & Ducasse

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 45m
Raiders will resign Vance Walker and/or Pat Sims. Felt Sims' effort inconsistent. Not comfortable longterm. Evaluating Texans Earl Mitchell

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 44m
Raiders Not out top end FAs. Will be involved Alterraun Verner & Sam Shields. Emphasis not allocating disproportionate amount $ in 1 player

Raiders focusing DL versatility. Guys can play 34/43 fronts. Emphasis moving varied package. Not looking sign LBs interested everywhere else

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 37m
Dennis Allen wants finally implement attacking D. Won't be 34 but will have 43 Under/Over Fronts. Compare vision to Eagles 'Predator' D.

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 31m
Source says Director Pro Scouting (Joey Clinkscales) tremendous in process. Thanks to @HBNadolny. Involving Staff evaluation process.

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 27m
Raiders source has also told me twice he anticipates they'll sign Jacoby Jones.

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 12m
Mind you my #Raiders source same guy that told me Reggie was negotiating to trade down with Dolphins on April 1st.

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 9m
Draft & it's speculation- Raiders have trouble passing Bridgewater who my Source comps to Aaron Rodgers. Does hate his small hands though

Apparently this same insider fears that the Raiders will be compelled to overpay Houston a bit simply because we have to spend a lot of the money we have. I'd rather we sign Houston to a competitive contract and spend more on Veldheer.

Verner, Shields, Munnerlyn...I like it. Verner would be a huge addition to our defense, especially if Hayden actually pans out to be a quality starter. Munnerlyn might be the better investment, I think he's younger too.

When does FA start again?

Back
Top Bottom