Closed

All we need is one team with picks that falls in love with one of these QBs. I would happily trade down and take Garappolo for our QB of the future.

We need a playmaker, I'm not for trading down unless we pick up a lot...

1.) Clowney
2.) Bridgewater
3.) Mack
4.) Sammy

Think Veldheer will sign a long term contract, I believe Houston is gone which is why I think the Raiders will take Mack @ 5.

Could def see us picking up Carr in the 2nd if he slides that far.

Last edited:
Can we boycott Carr? Like I said before, if we take him in the first round I'll be ****** furious. Just the fact that we like him right now is getting me upset.

I never really seen Mack play...but if the hype is lived up to by this dude then no doubt we gotta take him if he's available...especially if Houston jams out and signs elsewhere.

Mack and Sio on the outsides would be :pimp: :x

the more I watch these experts..The less I'm convinced on any of the first 3 QB's...I really do want to improve the defense more than I do the offense (QB in a later round)

I just don't want Blake Bortles!

I'll be happy with

JohnnyFootball
Sammy Watkins
Teddy B
Mack
Clowney

1 thing I do know, is that we will get a good player in this draft

I really do want to improve the defense more than I do the offense (QB in a later round)
Garappolo 
pimp.gif

The more I think about it the happier I am about how Reggie is letting this offseason play out. No one has any clue what he wants and he's slow rolling Veldheer and Houston and letting the market decide what they're worth. That's what it's about, not letting yourself be trapped in the moment and using everything you can to your advantage. Why pay Houston premiere DE money when his pass rush is mediocre and is much better against the run? Why not let Veldheer test his worth in the market and come back to Oakland to inform them their price? Replacements are available, we're more than equipped to manage those positions.

I never really seen Mack play...but if the hype is lived up to by this dude then no doubt we gotta take him if he's available...especially if Houston jams out and signs elsewhere.

Mack and Sio on the outsides would be :pimp: :x

the more I watch these experts..The less I'm convinced on any of the first 3 QB's...I really do want to improve the defense more than I do the offense (QB in a later round)
Mack Truck:

Versus Ohio State:

@NFLDraftBites: Hear Raiders could have 5 Year deal w/ 6th year option on Jared Velhdeer next 2 days prior to FA. 5 Years 50M & 18-25M Guaranteed type deal

@NFLDraftBites: Hear Raiders could have 5 Year deal w/ 6th year option on Jared Velhdeer next 2 days prior to FA. 5 Years 50M & 18-25M Guaranteed type deal
Reggie 
pimp.gif
 , hopefully building for the long run and no more cap hell , Patience is a virtue 

Fair money given the expanding cap in a few years, maybe favors Veldheer a bit but his potential is worth paying more for.

Nice. Veld was necessary to keep. Prob means we're not going Tackle either @ 5.

Houston on the other hand I wouldn't give a BIG deal to. He's not that effective in pass rushing, something we DESPERATELY need.

If we can get him on a modest deal, like 6-7 per then fine. I'd rather put the money into a bonafide pass rusher like Jared Allen for a year or two.

If we're going 3-4 for the majority of time I want MACK in the draft. Sio, Roach, Burris, MACK with the Burnett Bros, Miavia in rotation. Looks pretty good to me.

Sign Houston, Sign Allen, Sign a NT, keep Sign Pat Sims, Sign a vet or two corner.

Our defense would be significantly improved I feel.

Apparently Veldy's deal isn't set in stone but they want to bring him and Lamarr back ideally. My cousin knows MJD and talked to him last week, apparently he'd like to come home :nerd:

The dude who first reported the deal for Veldheer says his source got trumped by other NFL sources...not quite sure if that means no deal was ever offered or which part was false if not all of it.

MJD and Rashad Jennings in the same backfield again? Didn't work for Jax..not sure how I feel about it. I guess I'm assuming Jennings is back.

Last edited:
I think we'll lock up Veldheer, and MJD will sign with either us or the Niners
Maurice and TJ Ward got that De La Salle blood, maybe they could be brothers again :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom