Closed

I can't see why these OTs wouldn't jump into the FA market when there's a lot of money out there for them. I wouldn't agree to terms with a club until discussing my options with other teams, at least.

Monroe, Saffold....that's the only way to justify letting Veldheer walk. Or draft 7 HOF's in May. :lol:

If we let go of Veldheer and draft a tackle in the first round... I swear... 
mad.gif

I think I just read that Veldheer's agent is his own brother. Doesn't sound like someone who would have much experience with negotiations. I will remain optimistic that things work out for us at LT until it can't be denied.

Maybe RM knows something about Veldheer and that torn tricep....Veldheer was not the same when he got back, I'm sure he wasn't 100% yet either, but if RM thinks Veldheer is healthy and good no way would he just let him walk with all the cap rom...something has to be up with him.

I just think Reggie isn't going to overpay for anyone. You don't spend 2 years getting your house in order just to blow the mortgage.

If Michael Bennett is getting just 8M/year with the Seahawks then I'm really happy McKenzie stuck to his guns with Houston.

I just think Reggie isn't going to overpay for anyone. You don't spend 2 years getting your house in order just to blow the mortgage.
ya, i'm liking what Reggie doing ....remember guys, players that left the raiders last few year haven't done shhh for other teams ...

Cromartie+DRC+Byrd is actually within our budget. That secondary would automatically become elite if we go for it.

Report: Bears set sights on FA DE Houston

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Bears are "pushing hard" to sign free agent DE Lamarr Houston.

They'll have plenty of competition. After failing to convince DE Michael Bennett to leave Seattle, the Bears are going to Plan B. Houston appears to be that. Michael Johnson may also be in the discussion. Houston, 27 in June, has also been linked to the Packers in recent days. He can play both inside and outside and is very light on his feet. The Bears are seeking Julius Peppers' replacement.

Honestly I'd be okay letting Houston leave if we can find someone who is much better at the pass rush than he is.

@napoleonkaufman: Reggie’s about to start making some nice moves….. Watch! #RaiderNation

Back
Top Bottom