Closed

i think once Tuck and Woodley sign, it could open the flood gates and others will actually come here.

O'Brien Schofield of NY Giants also failed his physical ....where the hate and bashing at?! Just saying ...

Raider media is so funny. Dudes are quick to **** on everything like the sky is falling.

Reggie needs to find a replacement G, I'm sure somebody will get cut soon.

The weather has been so nice the past few days in the Bay Area that I can't blame Hatcher for staying another day :pimp:

Reggie should just sign Alex Mack and move Wiz to guard. Still need a tackle though...not really having high expectations for Watson...

Worst Part is with Tuck and Woodley havent signed yet and it could be that they are coming here looking to set there own Market Value

think about it, we have the most money to spend so if im a player looking for some good money i would go to that team first to see what there offer is then take that with me for the rest of the FA period.

I hope we sign both, heard BJ Raji might be in the mix as well which would be nice. Our line on both ends need work.

One thing I will say as a Raiders fan is every year every team has a chance to turn it around and I will hold out hope until after the draft.

I gotta believe RM is doing what he can bc at the end of the day he wont see another job if this ship sinksand neither will DA this situation is to much in there favor to just fail

I heard Woodley, Tuck and Hatcher were all having breakfast in Oakland this morning. I really don't want to use a 5th overall on a LT this season, make something happen Reggie.

This feels like college football recruiting, except we're a Division II recruiting against DI schools :lol:

“@VicTafur: Justin Tuck, Lamarr Woodley and Jason Hatcher are back in the building. Can Reggie McKenzie get all three done? #Raiders”

This feels like college football recruiting, except we're a Division II recruiting against DI schools :lol:

Truth.

You know...leading up to FA, I was excited like I'm sure most of you all were too. Finally. A chance to start anew, rebuilding the right way with money to spend on quality players to right the Raider ship. All of that hope and anticipation dissolved hours into FA and wow was it frustrating and disheartening to read the tweets, reports, and rumors of what Raider management was doing. Sure, the offseason is young, but my confidence in this team's ability to build a contender is simply not there. It's one thing to get clowned on the field because we suck, but man...it's another to get clowned in March because we REALLY suck.

I'm so whatever about this team right now. I still love them because hey, it's Raiders win lose or tie, but goddamnit...I'm not getting my hopes up again.

Reminds me of that one person you really want to quit drugs and you watch them get sober for 6 months...then you drop by AA unaccounced to check-in on them that Saturday morning and their sponsor hasn't seen them in weeks.

These dudes have been in the building 24 hours now! Stop trolling us and sign already, playing with my emotions!! C'mon Reggie!!!!

Being Raider fan makes me feel like a Cleveland sports fan.

Mark might need to sell the team who knows what he would do if he fires Reggie.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 45s
Sources: It was McKenzie's call to rescind contract, but after Davis made clear that if it was up to owner, he wouldn't go through with it

THAT is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom