Closed

:lol:

I don't know why more Laker fans don't hate Kobe. So many of us forget how willing he was to spurn us and leave in the mid 2000s after trading away Shaq. He kept that act up until he got Pau and shut up. Maybe him doing that made the team work hard to stay competitive, but it felt like we were being used the whole time. F that.

Also, he's a ball hogging SG that COULD pass if he wanted to but doesn't. My least favorite qualities in a basketball player :lol:

No longer following you Smush

I guess saying that I hate Kobe is too strong. I don't hate Kobe. I just can't let go of how much he said he wanted to leave. I thought that was a D-bag move on his part.

“@DConnollyNFL: For those saying #Raiders should have waited for Schaub to be released, #Browns were willing to trade too. Schaub chose to come to Oakland”

#Raiders safety Charles Woodson was asked his observations from going against new QB Matt Schaub over the years:

“I think he’s had a very solid career. I think people look at Schaub and only look at his last year," Woodson said. "I think they base his career off of his last year. But, I see a guy that, in my opinion, has been very steady. 
"He’s done some really good things throughout his time. Sometimes you just need a fresh start, a new set of circumstances to restart, to restart your history. Hopefully this is the place that he can get it done. I know he’ll help us win, that’s one thing for sure. A veteran player, he’s been around for a long time, and he knows how to win games. He’ll help the team win.”

I am ok with the trade. Hope we Draft other than QB and mcgloin beats him out in camp. We need to restructer that contract tho

Yeah that contract is terrible but at least we gave up nothing higher than a 6th round pick (which that is being generous)

shaub: 130 TDs, 84 INTs

Mark Sanchez is 68TDs, 69 INTs

I'm just glad we don't have Mark Sanchez

Last edited:
I think the only way Allen signs here is if it's for the hometown discount. We've already signed Tuck and Ninja and apparently Woodley is playing on the line too so I can't see an offer for him being that high.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. He just cashed in 70mil from the vikings, probably has some outdoor hunting network offering him his own show.

I would say outside shot at wildcard isn't a crazy thought.

Kind of funny how Reggie eluded that the qb he had in mind had to come in and win the job, but the press conference gave me the impression Schaub already got the keys.

Back
Top Bottom