Closed

A lot of our wide receivers have enough talent to be great (Criner, Streater, Moore, Holmes, even Little), but in order to be great they have to be consistent. I heard somewhere that the difference between good and great is consistency, and that is so damn true.

Let's go Raidazzz!

We've seen various raiders receivers flourish or show signs of stardom a game, then completely suck for multiple games

We've seen various raiders receivers flourish or show signs of stardom a game, then completely suck for multiple games

This is who comes to mind right away when you say stuff like that....smh...

I know we all probably have a different idea on the depth chart for the WR's...but mine would go something like:

James Jones

Streater

Holmes

DMo

Criner or Butler (whoever stands out more in training camp)

Little

Last edited:
I've seen some Raiders reporters put Rod at third or fourth weird. They still believe in Moore and like Holmes.

The Raiders have announced they have added three free agents to the team. They are WR/PR David Gilreath, K/P Michael Palardy, and WR Rahsaan Vaughn.

Raiders CB Hayden could be out until training camp

ALAMEDA – Raiders cornerback DJ Hayden was a spectator for Monday’s OTA session, sporting the same walking boot he had last week. It protects an ankle injury suffered nearly two weeks go, early in the practice portion of the offseason program.

This isn’t a minor tweak. Hayden’s injury could keep him out until training camp.

“It’s hard to tell,” Raiders coach Dennis Allen said. “Initially I was hopeful (that he would return soon). We’re day by day with DJ. Hopefully we’ll have him out here, because he needs the work.”

The Raiders continue with OTAs through Thursday. They have a mandatory minicamp scheduled from June 17-19.

Receiver James Jones missed Monday’s work with an hamstring strain, but he was working on a side field. Defensive tackle Antonio Smith remains out after minor surgery to fix an undisclosed ailment. So is guard Lucas Nix.

Linebacker Kevin Burnett and defensive end Justin Tuck were absent from Monday’s voluntary session. Allen knew they would be gone beforehand.

We’re day by day with DJ. Hopefully we’ll have him out here, because he needs the work.

— Dennis Allen

[h1]Raiders trying Darren McFadden on kickoff returns[/h1]
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 9, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT

This is the time of year to experiment, or at least to see if an idea is disastrous enough to not waste training camp time on.

So the Raiders gave running back Darren McFadden  a chance to return kickoffs  today in OTAs, via Scott Bair of CSNBayArea.com.

McFadden’s role as a runner figured to be reduced at least somewhat this year by the addition of veteran Maurice Jones-Drew.

But McFadden’s role is annually reduced by McFadden, as the former first-rounder hasn’t played a 16-game season yet. He hasn’t returned a kick or a punt in an NFL game in his career.

He has the requisite speed to be a dynamic returner, but there’s nothing in his resume that speaks to such a move making him more durable.

:pimp:

Give him the rest of the money we have asap.

I don't know about the rest of the money...but I'm down to invest a good amount lol

Flowers, Hayden, Brown and Rodgers with Woodson and Branch at saftey? :pimp:

lord have mercy...Please...

Last edited:
How are raiders 49ers tickets "sold out"

I hate them so much. I was going to go to 3 games anyways but its the fact that their forcing me to buy the package.

If you based sports championships on color ways then we on our way to the white house. 
laugh.gif

How are raiders 49ers tickets "sold out"

I hate them so much. I was going to go to 3 games anyways but its the fact that their forcing me to buy the package.

:lol: I got my season tickets because of this. $225 for tickets to every game is a got damn steal though.

Back
Top Bottom