Closed

Investors and developers continue to inject cash into the city. $100M dropped on the old Oak Knoll Naval Hospital last week.

I remain optimistic that we'll be able to secure the necessary private funding.

IMO the best thing for Raiders is to renovate the coliseum bcuz this tm deserve to be in Oakland :smokin

Oakland needs to make a decision on who they want to keep, though I think it's clear that Oakland will choose the Raiders before the A's.

Warriors are well on their way out. A decision needs to be made.

I would assume renovating it would be the last option.

New owners would be great but having Mark have a role like Magic. Just so the team sort of still stays with the Davis family.

Id rather the team move than be sold. If Oakland cant help **** yall stick with your baseball team then. The Davis Family are THE RAIDERS.

The Davis family is not the Raiders. Al Davis was, but Mark is nothing like his father. The Raiders need to belong to whoever can best support them, and I have doubts that Mark Davis is that person.

It's the truth I forgot who posted it on twitter but the main reason the NFL doesn't want the Raiders in LA is because of Mark. They want new owners completely.

[h2]Raiders looking to join Cowboys for joint practice[/h2]
The Cowboys won’t play Oakland in the preseason for the first time since 2011.

But they are working out arrangements to hold a practice with the Raiders at some point during Dallas’ training camp in Oxnard, Calif., according to a source.

The last time the Cowboys practiced with another team was 2012 with San Diego. When former Chargers coach and Cowboys assistant Norv Turner was fired after that season, Dallas no longer had a partner for a joint workout.

Still, the Cowboys will play San Diego on Aug. 7 in their preseason opener. A practice with the Raiders could happen soon thereafter. Tentatively, the Cowboys’ training camp is scheduled to start July 22 and end Aug. 15.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...joint-practice-with-the-oakland-raiders.html/

I would love to work for the Raiders. But you have to be working each home game. And since I have season tickets this would be a tough decision :lol:

A good friend of mine use to work for the Raiders. His dad was AL's right hand man until he passed. And when they cleaned house he lost his job because of his last name! He would travel with the team and was on the sidelines for all the games.

A good friend of mine use to work for the Raiders. His dad was AL's right hand man until he passed. And when they cleaned house he lost his job because of his last name! He would travel with the team and was on the sidelines for all the games.

That sucks. I did read somewhere that Al used to put Mark down around his associates and I'm sure Mark as the owner didn't want anyone around that saw him as Al's incompetent son.

Back
Top Bottom