Clowns Pick Up Girls

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Word
tired.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by KenJi714

fake as hell but funny
Why is it fake? They came in with ZERO hesitation zero expectation and over 9000 Confidence. Fully caught the girls off guard and dropped there defense quick. 
If I know anything when you have that much confidence its not hard to make it happen and number close. 
real life...

Definitely not fake... acting a fool is the only way i get women
laugh.gif

if you can make a girl laugh, you can make em do anything...

gotta cosign the real lifeness

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by KenJi714

fake as hell but funny
Why is it fake? They came in with ZERO hesitation zero expectation and over 9000 Confidence. Fully caught the girls off guard and dropped there defense quick. 
If I know anything when you have that much confidence its not hard to make it happen and number close. 
real life...

Definitely not fake... acting a fool is the only way i get women
laugh.gif

if you can make a girl laugh, you can make em do anything...

gotta cosign the real lifeness

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by romedadude

i wanna see them approach some black girls with this

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

roll.gif
my boy that plays football looks like LT...dude is BIGGER than LT though, so whenever we'd hit the club he would CLEAN up on the football thing.

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

roll.gif
my boy that plays football looks like LT...dude is BIGGER than LT though, so whenever we'd hit the club he would CLEAN up on the football thing.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my hypothesis is that you will
laugh.gif
    please feel free to post your results on here after the experiment is finished
done this before. all the chicks asked to see my card. because all athletes receive cards stating they play for an organization 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so they know the game

laugh.gif
done this before. all the chicks asked to see my card. because all athletes receive cards stating they play for an organization 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so they know the game

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif

I've done it before. No reaction unless u show and prove that wealth.
Well I'm semi built like a athlete....but I have no money but I could withdraw a lot of ones and pretend to have a stack of money.
nerd.gif
maybe rent a lambo just for the night.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol I meant with bottles and stuff. They're not gonna believe u without seeing ur table unless ur 6'6"+ and look like bball player. What does work at times is if ur staying in a hotel room (on vacation or just in atlantic city) tell shorty u play college ball and definitely going pro as long as u don't get injured. Last time I was in AC I told a chick I played college football at Oklahoma and that she should get my autograph now before I have to start charging people. Drunk chick was eating my bs until my dumb Gomis comes over and messes up the whole scheme by telling her drunkingly that I was the best young financial advisor in all of NY. I was very confused after that.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif

I've done it before. No reaction unless u show and prove that wealth.
Well I'm semi built like a athlete....but I have no money but I could withdraw a lot of ones and pretend to have a stack of money.
nerd.gif
maybe rent a lambo just for the night.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol I meant with bottles and stuff. They're not gonna believe u without seeing ur table unless ur 6'6"+ and look like bball player. What does work at times is if ur staying in a hotel room (on vacation or just in atlantic city) tell shorty u play college ball and definitely going pro as long as u don't get injured. Last time I was in AC I told a chick I played college football at Oklahoma and that she should get my autograph now before I have to start charging people. Drunk chick was eating my bs until my dumb Gomis comes over and messes up the whole scheme by telling her drunkingly that I was the best young financial advisor in all of NY. I was very confused after that.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls on the subway before just by me being me and asking them what flavor their coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls on the subway before just by me being me and asking them what flavor their coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

Word
tired.gif

Enjoy your herpes

Word
tired.gif

Enjoy your herpes

Back
Top Bottom