Clowns Pick Up Girls

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

my hypothesis is that you will
laugh.gif
    please feel free to post your results on here after the experiment is finished

I've done it before. No reaction unless u show and prove that wealth.
racks on racks on racks + some jewelry

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

my hypothesis is that you will
laugh.gif
    please feel free to post your results on here after the experiment is finished

I've done it before. No reaction unless u show and prove that wealth.
racks on racks on racks + some jewelry

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls a girl on the subway before just by me being me and asking them her what flavor their her coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

that's just an example new york females are no tougher to pull then women anywhere else to me. girls anywhere are easy to pull if you have any sort of confidence, i'll go up to a girl and ask her the most random stuff and a good chunk of the time it works.  that being said i get shut down alot too  but i'd say i got a 60/40 success rate and like the saying goes you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls a girl on the subway before just by me being me and asking them her what flavor their her coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

that's just an example new york females are no tougher to pull then women anywhere else to me. girls anywhere are easy to pull if you have any sort of confidence, i'll go up to a girl and ask her the most random stuff and a good chunk of the time it works.  that being said i get shut down alot too  but i'd say i got a 60/40 success rate and like the saying goes you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I thought this was about real clowns, like that cop episode.
laugh.gif
how frightening, I think I'd run if a clown tried to solicit me

I thought this was about real clowns, like that cop episode.
laugh.gif
how frightening, I think I'd run if a clown tried to solicit me

Confidence + Humor = Getting Chicks even in NYC
Too bad I suck at it
frown.gif

LOL - I am going to take you to the best Filipino Food in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Confidence + Humor = Getting Chicks even in NYC
Too bad I suck at it
frown.gif

LOL - I am going to take you to the best Filipino Food in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wats the link to this video, i cant see it on my computer unless i go on youtube

nevermind, i found it. the white dude was real awkward but i guess it was kinda funny

wats the link to this video, i cant see it on my computer unless i go on youtube

nevermind, i found it. the white dude was real awkward but i guess it was kinda funny

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Exactly..

And as far as that black girl thing goes you better have money to burn .I been around and done that rapper thing it works believe me but after you get the # and smash the begging starts sometimes even b4 u hit it
laugh.gif

Oh and bottle service is not cheap been nights where I spent car down payments but u live and u learn experience was PRICELESS as birdman says

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Exactly..

And as far as that black girl thing goes you better have money to burn .I been around and done that rapper thing it works believe me but after you get the # and smash the begging starts sometimes even b4 u hit it
laugh.gif

Oh and bottle service is not cheap been nights where I spent car down payments but u live and u learn experience was PRICELESS as birdman says

Clown swag overload
pimp.gif

Much respect to these dudes. Minus the getup reminds me of when I use to go out on the prowl knocking on ever female's door back in college.

Clown swag overload
pimp.gif

Much respect to these dudes. Minus the getup reminds me of when I use to go out on the prowl knocking on ever female's door back in college.

Back
Top Bottom