Clowns Pick Up Girls

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls on the subway before just by me being me and asking them what flavor their coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.
Enjoy your herpes

none yet for me
smile.gif

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls on the subway before just by me being me and asking them what flavor their coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.
Enjoy your herpes

none yet for me
smile.gif

Enjoy your herpes

none yet for me
smile.gif
Often times, those affected by herpes can be asymptomatic, or experience outbreaks months or years after the disease was initially contracted.

Enjoy your herpes

none yet for me
smile.gif
Often times, those affected by herpes can be asymptomatic, or experience outbreaks months or years after the disease was initially contracted.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls a girl on the subway before just by me being me and asking them her what flavor their her coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If this was taped in NYC they would have been ignored by every girl that they approached.

Word
tired.gif

i doubt it, will they possibly get shut down more possibly, but the approach they used which was full confidence would work anywhere.   ive bagged girls a girl on the subway before just by me being me and asking them her what flavor their her coldstone ice cream was and if i could have some of it because i never tried that flavor before.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

BTW, based off the "clowns" and students, was this at UCI? possibly UCLA?

This is UCI. I go to the school and saw this while it was happening. Hilarious

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

BTW, based off the "clowns" and students, was this at UCI? possibly UCLA?

This is UCI. I go to the school and saw this while it was happening. Hilarious

Back
Top Bottom