Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

georgetown got punked straight up. take the L
They took the L, but as someone else said, they could've taken a much, much bigger L.
Y'all don't really understand what it's like to be in a foreign country like that, outnumbered by a bunch of angry natives. 
nerd.gif

We got some #s from the game statistically as far as the fouls go, but i we need to see the game from the beginning to get a better picture of what was up. Like were the hoyas fouls complete hacks or was ticky tack %!% being called on them.

Im not callin sides  right now. We just need to know more and/or see more. Hell stuff could have happened somewhere other than in the arena to lead to this.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by HankMoody

To the lames that are saying "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend", what exactly do you want to say?

man shut up, always got +%$! to say.
hmmm,, but you wrote this though:

I'm not even going to say anything right now...don't wanna offend anyone.
and you're too much of a coward to write anything else.

doesn't matter anyway. i'm pretty sure everyone here knows what you're trying to say by not saying it.

matter of fact, look what i found in your twitter stream

33ojotj.jpg

i don't know, none of the chinese players looked "miniature." nor did any of them resemble yao ming.

who's got something to say here?

To the lames that are saying "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend", what exactly do you want to say?

I think his issue is that why even say ANYTHING if you aren't going to speak your mind. Why type out "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend" in the first place?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the country of china is trash starting w/ the way they treat their people .........and w/ the game look at the differences in fouls....straight up cheating trying to get a "win" 
you don't have to like a country 
laugh.gif
like the U.S. is any better?  You act like China is the only country that cheats... you must have never heard of Marion Jones, Carl Lewis and a whole lot of American athletes/olympians taking P.E.D's..

That's really your response to what he said?
laugh.gif
I misread, just skimmed what he wrote.  Just saying, fights happen on the basketball court all the time regardless of ethnicity.  People always have to find a way to bring race into something...

Oh... and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at your twitter post.  Miniature Yao Mings?  You should fly over there and fight one of them and film the results.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think his issue is that why even say ANYTHING if you aren't going to speak your mind. Why type out "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend" in the first place?

its those dudes who are waiting for the tide of the conversation to be obvious and then they will roll with it by chiming in and agreeing

after watching both vids i'm coming to the conclusion that this Gtown team is soft as $%%#.

Outnumbered or not, these dudes are throwing chairs at you, grounding and pounding you, liu kang kickin you and all the Gtown players did were push and shove them. +%%!? Throw $#%%%* punches, protect your teammates. All i'm saying is i'm its sad that we took such a pounding while no one on the Chinese team probably even got scratched.

[table][tr][th=""]Pos. [/th][th=""]# [/th][th=""]Nat. [/th][th=""]Name [/th][th=""]Ht. [/th][th=""]Wt. [/th][/tr][tr][td]1.5 !G[/td][td]3[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Zhang Chengyu[/td][td]1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)[/td][td]85 kg (190 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.5 !G[/td][td]4[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Wang Zhongguang[/td][td]1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0 !C[/td][td]5[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Di Xiaowei[/td][td]2.04 m (6 ft 8 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0 !C[/td][td]7[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Li Ke[/td][td]2.08 m (6 ft 10 in)[/td][td]105 kg (230 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.0 !F[/td][td]9[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Chen Ke[/td][td]2.04 m (6 ft 8 in)[/td][td]104 kg (230 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5 !F/C[/td][td]10[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Hu Ke[/td][td]2.08 m (6 ft 10 in)[/td][td]111 kg (240 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.5 !G/F[/td][td]11[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Zhang Bo[/td][td]2.01 m (6 ft 7 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0 !C[/td][td]14[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Wang Zhizhi[/td][td]2.14 m (7 ft 0 in)[/td][td]132 kg (290 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5 !F/C[/td][td]15[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Wu Qian[/td][td]2.06 m (6 ft 9 in)[/td][td]109 kg (240 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.0 !F[/td][td]22[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]De Lehei[/td][td]2.08 m (6 ft 10 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0 !C[/td][td]24[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Xu Zhonghao[/td][td]2.11 m (6 ft 11 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0 !C[/td][td]30[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Xu Jinlong[/td][td]2.10 m (6 ft 11 in)[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.0 !F[/td][td]31[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Feng Lei[/td][td]2.00 m (6 ft 7 in)[/td][td]91 kg (200 lb)[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.5 !G[/td][td]35[/td][td]CHN ! [/td][td]Yao Kaifu[/td][td]1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)[/td][td]93 kg (210 lb[/td][/tr][/table]

I wouldn't say those are miniature Yao Mings...

This Gtown team is soft and has been soft under JT3. With that said, they're going up against players that are in the Army. I would say Gtown was at quite a disadvantage.

Damn everybody calling them soft because of this? Thfog VHF escalated so quickly and there were so many people. I don't know about labeling them like that.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

after watching both vids i'm coming to the conclusion that this Gtown team is soft as $%%#.

Outnumbered or not, these dudes are throwing chairs at you, grounding and pounding you, liu kang kickin you and all the Gtown players did were push and shove them. +%%!? Throw $#%%%* punches, protect your teammates. All i'm saying is i'm its sad that we took such a pounding while no one on the Chinese team probably even got scratched.

Or maybe the cats from GTown are just a peaceful & noble people?

how much of a lame you gotta be to go to someones twitter and bring their tweet on this site......this site has rules and is mad sensitive when it comes to the asian man

so let that boy tweet what he wants on HIS twitter....i mean it was ignorant but i'm sayin 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

maybe they are, but i'm willing to bet anything that they walk around with their heads up high acting all "hard" everywhere they go. 
now i'm sounding mad for some reason
laugh.gif
, but you get the point. 

basically... let this have been LSU or Flroida State or Bama or summin... there may have been casualities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

hmmm,, but you wrote this though:

I'm not even going to say anything right now...don't wanna offend anyone.
and you're too much of a coward to write anything else.

doesn't matter anyway. i'm pretty sure everyone here knows what you're trying to say by not saying it.

matter of fact, look what i found in your twitter stream

33ojotj.jpg

i don't know, none of the chinese players looked "miniature." nor did any of them resemble yao ming.

who's got something to say here?

Your point though? Its my twitter, everybody who follows me on NT knows the stuff I tweet. I'm on there to have fun & say off the wall +*$%. I felt like making fun of #22 for just standing their watching his teammate get jumped while he stood their trying to negotiate? %***@

I didn't want to offend anyone in this thread because it's not my place to go around throwing comments like i do on my twitter account. Theirs a place & time for my crude jokes and in this thread it wasn't the place.

Dudes acting like they never had a sense of humor before...

Good to know you follow my tweets though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

maybe they are, but i'm willing to bet anything that they walk around with their heads up high acting all "hard" everywhere they go. 
now i'm sounding mad for some reason
laugh.gif
, but you get the point. 
Actually they don't...

pretty sure the point i made was clear. whether you understand it or not is another story. sounds like some sort of deficiency on your part

and i'm not following your tweets at all. i looked at it once a a little while ago and it was pretty much in line with what i suspected

keep backpeddling

Sorry for butting in, but if you have a problem with saying it on here you might want to think twice about saying it on Twitter. Just trying to look out for you man, never know who can see what you are saying. Locked page or not. Just be safe man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Sorry for butting in, but if you have a problem with saying it on here you might want to think twice about saying it on Twitter. Just trying to look out for you man, never know who can see what you are saying. Locked page or not. Just be safe man.
I understand. I tweet some stuff that should probably left unsaid, but, as most other NT'ers who follow me can agree on, we all had jokes about today actions. We all had a good laugh & moved on. Thanks for the lookout though

dude prob don't wanna get banned on here cause any lil joke about them is an auto ban

Back
Top Bottom