Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

As soon as we Touch down state side number 22 would have to Get his +*+ beat after seeing that pic son isn't about that life

Originally Posted by tune205

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

No, real media.

They mentioned it briefly on ATH
Dont really expect to see the media "jump on this" 

showing black athletes running away from a fight doesnt really fit there agenda 

Actually my job (ABC News) mentioned it on the broadcast today. From I coaught was the China team was getting worked over and things got chippy after that. hard fouls, pushes and such. IMO there isnt much to talk about

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

hopefully the real media does pick up on this.....military dudes acting undisciplined in a setting like this

but when you check the differences in fts you'll see what the agenda was.....damn shame china cheating in exhibition games
laugh.gif

I was watching the Duke-China Jr National team game last night, and it's sad the lengths that the refs went to try and "officiate" the game.
The bias was blatant. Coach K was livid...everything was called for China, even clean strips, blocks, and diving for loose balls w/o even contacting a chinese player etc were being called fouls. It came to a point where even the home fans started booing.

Obviously there is an agenda here, which is pathetic....you dont even need to watch the game to figure it out. 57-15 FT disparity, with pretty much a full quarter to play is laughable.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Yes, let's hear it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 these dudes actling like they dont read youtube comments 
I don't, care to share some? Or better yet, how about your own personal views on the matter? And tell us how you really feel, don't sugarcoat it.
btw, I hope Georgetown's players don't get heat for "not fighting back", they did the right thing. A lot of tough guys in here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Is this getting real attention in the media? I feel like a group of military athletes committing an act like this is probably a big deal.
is this a serious post?
This Kevin dude from trash %+$ Cleveland always feels the need to say something smart on any Asian related topic here on NT.  Don't be a coward with your underhanded slick remarks  
and just say what you feel already.  Hiding behind your computer screen...

the refs are at fault for not controlling the game and letting it escalate. #21 looked like he was getting mugged before he finally had enough and retaliated. if youre going to call 50+ fouls on one team and not call something blatant like that on the other team %+$!$ bound to go down.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Is this getting real attention in the media? I feel like a group of military athletes committing an act like this is probably a big deal.
is this a serious post?
This Kevin dude from trash %+$ Cleveland always feels the need to say something smart on any Asian related topic here on NT.  Don't be a coward with your underhanded slick remarks  

laugh.gif
What was underhanded and slick about what Kev said?  Yall dudes reachin'

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

is this a serious post?

laugh.gif
What was underhanded and slick about what Kev said?  Yall dudes reachin'

I'm not reaching at all.  He hasn't said anything in this thread... but check some of his previous posts.  Buddy think he's slick. 

Alot of stupid comments being made in this thread. Talking about "if it was x team things wouldve been different. LOL N_ please. They still wouldve been crazy outnumbered.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by HankMoody

To the lames that are saying "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend", what exactly do you want to say?

man shut up, always got +%$! to say.
laugh.gif
I'm saying. Dude is always talking #$@!

Bros in here instigating other bros to say something stupid then reporting said bro to BIG BRO??

*grampa simpson gif*

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I aint starting nothing if I'm 300 miles from home. Dudes are lucky to make it out alive. smh @ them being a pro team. I wonder if those dudes from the chinese squad talking crap were even saying things in English.
this. smh @ china
sick.gif

some of y'all sound dumb as hell with this "oh if it was _________, this woulda went down different" crap. we've all seen how nba players fight...flailing like a bunch of sallies. outnumbered like that, they'd be looking for the quick exit as well
laugh.gif

outnumbered versus military dudes...and we're dumb for getting the eff outta there? right. we ain't about that life...and im totally fine with it. blee dat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

I aint starting nothing if I'm 300 miles from home. Dudes are lucky to make it out alive. smh @ them being a pro team. I wonder if those dudes from the chinese squad talking crap were even saying things in English.
this. smh @ china
sick.gif
laugh.gif
  Learning English is require in foreign countries ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

this. smh @ china
sick.gif
laugh.gif
  Learning English is require in foreign countries ...
It's required in the US too.

Back
Top Bottom