Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I aint starting nothing if I'm 300 miles from home. Dudes are lucky to make it out alive. smh @ them being a pro team. I wonder if those dudes from the chinese squad talking crap were even saying things in English.
this. smh @ china
sick.gif

300 miles tho?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

It's a shame that this happened in a meaningless exhibition but people are overreacting. It was a fight and it's not like it's never happened in basketball.

people probably feel this was more than basketball, that this was america vs china 

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I aint starting nothing if I'm 300 miles from home. Dudes are lucky to make it out alive. smh @ them being a pro team. I wonder if those dudes from the chinese squad talking crap were even saying things in English.
this. smh @ china
sick.gif

300 miles tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but reading that article
"The turbulent ending to Thursday night’s contest marred what had been billed as the second game of a two-day “China-U.S. Basketball Friendship Match

Shoulda known this thread would turn ugly.

I like it when it was China vs Europe (last summer?) so then folks here won't get all mad. Would be just a bunch of funny gifs and life moves on the next day.

On legit news? The US has been taking straight L's the past month so no news is good news right now. 
ohwell.gif

Good thing this thread didn't turn into a race war. But Im pretty sure the Gtown players were coming in there with that cocky Hollier than You attitude. An *@% whooping they deserve

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Good thing this thread didn't turn into a race war. But Im pretty sure the Gtown players were coming in there with that cocky Hollier than You attitude. An *@% whooping they deserve

God, shut up.  Seriously, every idea that pops into your head should stay there.  Just don't talk.

How do you figure? From the numbers it looked like it was either a) Hoyas committing an inordinate amount of fouls b) rigged officiating or c) officiating unfamiliar with more physical American play. I'm leaning towards B or C leading to the Hoyas players getting frustrated leading to scuffle. 

you would say something as stupid as that huh?

these chumps always getting mad when they get their +!% beat.

they are lucky over here in america the officials dont play that +@!#. american players are use to rules. but let um step foot in rucker and yea...

Originally Posted by CherryRed

It's a shame that this happened in a meaningless exhibition but people are overreacting. It was a fight and it's not like it's never happened in basketball.

people probably feel this was more than basketball, that this was america vs china 

please. how many times has america lost to china in basketball?  the chinese team was getting beat by what 18? when all this started. that chinese team was a bunch of poor sports. and this has nothing to do with race. that group was just straight up bad sports.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

please. how many times has america lost to china in basketball?  the chinese team was getting beat by what 18? when all this started. that chinese team was a bunch of poor sports. and this has nothing to do with race. that group was just straight up bad sports.
the original post linked to a Washington Post article that said the score was tied at 64 when the fight broke out. where did you get your number?

the original post linked to a Washington Post article that said the score was tied at 64 when the fight broke out. where did you get your number?

laugh.gif
 my bad it was the game the day before. dismiss my post

How do you figure? From the numbers it looked like it was either a) Hoyas committing an inordinate amount of fouls b) rigged officiating or c) officiating unfamiliar with more physical American play. I'm leaning towards B or C leading to the Hoyas players getting frustrated leading to scuffle. 
indifferent.gif
Dudes in here protecting soft Gtown players. Come on man. You know how arrogant and ignorant some of these American teams can be when it come to basketball. From my observation . Gtown came on the court with that We're simply better than you attitude. Things didn't turn out their way. Hard fouls were given. Frustration set in. Fight broke lose. %+$ whooping for them cocky soft Gtown dudes
laugh.gif

China 1. Gtown 0
pimp.gif

Kenji yall had military men against college kids...and trust there's nothing proud w/ China...yall oppress 75% of yalls population so in the end yall are low life pieces of #%!!...

Only country in the world who would try to rig 2 exhibition games...but we all know yall had underage girls on your Olympic gymnastics team so I'm not surprised

indifferent.gif
Dudes in here protecting soft Gtown players. Come on man. You know how arrogant and ignorant some of these American teams can be when it come to basketball. From my observation . Gtown came on the court with that We're simply better than you attitude. Things didn't turn out their way. Hard fouls were given. Frustration set in. Fight broke lose. %+$ whooping for them cocky soft Gtown dudes
laugh.gif

China 1. Gtown 0
pimp.gif
I'm not saying that scenario couldn't have been the case but what part of this makes the Georgetown players 'soft'? It's basketball, dudes shouldn't have to worry about fighting or being 'hard'.

you would say something as stupid as that huh?

these chumps always getting mad when they get their +!% beat.

they are lucky over here in america the officials dont play that +@!#. american players are use to rules. but let um step foot in rucker and yea...

Are you talking about the Chinese players or the Gtown players ? Because this is the first time that i see the Chinese players act this way. There must be a reason behind it.

At least the China players prove they're not soft when fight broke lose

When you come in there with little respect for the China team and carry on you with that "We're better" attitude. Expect your @% to get serve

And stuff like this happen all the time in street ball not just Rucker

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Kenji yall had military men against college kids...and trust there's nothing proud w/ China...yall oppress 75% of yalls population so in the end yall are low life pieces of #%!!...

Only country in the world who would try to rig 2 exhibition games...but we all know yall had underage girls on your Olympic gymnastics team so I'm not surprised
We live in a country that runs Guantanamo Bay where we imprison captured Muslims for indefinite periods of time not knowing whether they are criminals or not. We live in a country that bombs the hell out of Yemen and Pakistan without approval, killing innocents left and right. We're waging two wars and currently involving ourselves militarily on several other fronts. Our economy is in the gutter. 
Let's worry about our own problems. Outsiders, especially Westerners, know NOTHING about China.

Back
Top Bottom