Cod 4 or Cod5

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill.
i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i
have
skills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just proved my point on why COD is so bad
thanks man you helped me

that just proves COD is a joke because its so easy to kill
all it takes is like 2 shots and your dead
its whoever sees eachother first 95% of the times
in halo you cant pull crap like this you need 4 perfectly aimed shots and straffing and jumping around makes it waaaay harder to do that
skill

The skill part in COD4 isn't much about aiming (unless you're playing with a sniper). It's more about knowing where to go and when to go there onthe map, when to reload, reading and interpreting the UAV, which weapons and perks you choose for a certain map and your opponents playing style. And last butnot least REFLEXES! And even though the aiming isn't extremely difficult with assault rifles and other automatic weapons at close range, you make it seemlike it requires no skill. I have played COD4 for a looong time, have killed a lot of people and been killed a lot myself. And I can assure you that the higherranks are much tougher to kill in a 50/50 situation when we both see each other at the exact same time than lower and medium ranks.

If there was no skill element in COD4 and it was as random as you say, then all players would have a killing ratio of around 1.00. But it's just not likethat. There are people with killing ratios well over and well under 1.00. And I think the connection is a bigger factor than who sees the other guy first. If aguy has a connection that is better, he has a huge advantage over the other guy.

COD5 is a great game and all, but it lacks the cohesiveness and community you found on COD4. That and WW2 games are increasingly obsolete !

COD4 FTW because of the modern scenario that's relative to contemporary society, the weapons, the maps, social life online etc. Much better.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

have
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks man you helped me

in halo you cant pull crap like this you need 4 perfectly aimed shots and straffing and jumping around makes it waaaay harder to do that
skill

The skill part in COD4 isn't much about aiming (unless you're playing with a sniper). It's more about knowing where to go and when to go there on the map, when to reload, reading and interpreting the UAV, which weapons and perks you choose for a certain map and your opponents playing style. And last but not least REFLEXES! And even though the aiming isn't extremely difficult with assault rifles and other automatic weapons at close range, you make it seem like it requires no skill. I have played COD4 for a looong time, have killed a lot of people and been killed a lot myself. And I can assure you that the higher ranks are much tougher to kill in a 50/50 situation when we both see each other at the exact same time than lower and medium ranks.

If there was no skill element in COD4 and it was as random as you say, then all players would have a killing ratio of around 1.00. But it's just not like that. There are people with killing ratios well over and well under 1.00. And I think the connection is a bigger factor than who sees the other guy first. If a guy has a connection that is better, he has a huge advantage over the other guy.
obviously all people dont have good records in COD because some people are just garbage at the any game period. I watch lots of people play andwhen they shoot they miss every bullet and they have no common sense on what to do at times. Some people are just bad period at any game. But COD is just easyas %%**. All you have to do is shoot a guy a couple of times and hes dead, its just to easy to kill people. You cannot sit there with a straight face and tellme that if you saw someone running in front of you and you shot him that in the back that he would have any time to turn around and defend himself, itsimpossible because people die to easily. In halo if you had the same situation the person wouldnt die instantly like that, the person in front could bounce agrenade off a wall turn around instantly(high sensitivity ftw) and still have a good chance, he could run around a corner and throw grenades at the floor sothat if the guy followed him he would be weak and 1 shot till death, or you could just run because in halo 4 shots with the BR is quick but not that quick soyou run and regain your health and duke it out in a BR vs BR match first to get 4 shots to the dome wins, you cannot get lucky in a BR fight. In short, in Halotheres no disadvantage if you lose its because the other team is better theres no luck or bs like in COD where its who ever sees each other first.

im done.

eyes.gif
KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

have
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks man you helped me

skill

The skill part in COD4 isn't much about aiming (unless you're playing with a sniper). It's more about knowing where to go and when to go there on the map, when to reload, reading and interpreting the UAV, which weapons and perks you choose for a certain map and your opponents playing style. And last but not least REFLEXES! And even though the aiming isn't extremely difficult with assault rifles and other automatic weapons at close range, you make it seem like it requires no skill. I have played COD4 for a looong time, have killed a lot of people and been killed a lot myself. And I can assure you that the higher ranks are much tougher to kill in a 50/50 situation when we both see each other at the exact same time than lower and medium ranks.

If there was no skill element in COD4 and it was as random as you say, then all players would have a killing ratio of around 1.00. But it's just not like that. There are people with killing ratios well over and well under 1.00. And I think the connection is a bigger factor than who sees the other guy first. If a guy has a connection that is better, he has a huge advantage over the other guy.
obviously all people dont have good records in COD because some people are just garbage at the any game period. I watch lots of people play and when they shoot they miss every bullet and they have no common sense on what to do at times. Some people are just bad period at any game. But COD is just easy as %%**. All you have to do is shoot a guy a couple of times and hes dead, its just to easy to kill people. You cannot sit there with a straight face and tell me that if you saw someone running in front of you and you shot him that in the back that he would have any time to turn around and defend himself, its impossible because people die to easily. In halo if you had the same situation the person wouldnt die instantly like that, the person in front could bounce a grenade off a wall turn around instantly(high sensitivity ftw) and still have a good chance, he could run around a corner and throw grenades at the floor so that if the guy followed him he would be weak and 1 shot till death, or you could just run because in halo 4 shots with the BR is quick but not that quick so you run and regain your health and duke it out in a BR vs BR match first to get 4 shots to the dome wins, you cannot get lucky in a BR fight. In short, in Halo theres no disadvantage if you lose its because the other team is better theres no luck or bs like in COD where its who ever sees each other first.

im done.

ah....COD MODERN WARFARE is base on realism ...sooo..ah unless your 50 cent or space marine with regen armor...i duno who can survived a bullet from a M16A2service rifle?
eyes.gif

I own both games and COD 4 is alot better than COD 5. I hate how 80% of the guns in COD WaW aren't automatic. The multiplayer also isn't as balanced asCOD 4's.

everyone saying cod 5 is sooooooooooooooo much better than cod 4 probably sucks at FPS ... cod 5 is not for those jugernauting, grenade chucking bums ... youactually have to have some skill ... but i enjoy cod 4 more because i can cheese with the best of them lol

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

everyone saying cod 5 is sooooooooooooooo much better than cod 4 probably sucks at FPS ... cod 5 is not for those jugernauting, grenade chucking bums ... you actually have to have some skill ... but i enjoy cod 4 more because i can cheese with the best of them
yesterday i had a dude camping out for me in a tank. there are still bums

all you people complaining about campers, noob tubers, tanks really need to get over it. if you got killed by a guy with a tank, then he's a better playerthan you plain and simple. its not like tanks are the almighty unstoppable weapon. they have strengths and weaknesses. if you keep getting killed by the samecampers then you still suck cause you can't figure out how to use the camping to your advantage. if you cant exploit your opponents the weakness then youmust suck as a player.

now glitchers, thats another story. glitchers = cheaters.

Originally Posted by MrTracerBullet

all you people complaining about campers, noob tubers, tanks really need to get over it. if you got killed by a guy with a tank, then he's a better player than you plain and simple. its not like tanks are the almighty unstoppable weapon. they have strengths and weaknesses. if you keep getting killed by the same campers then you still suck cause you can't figure out how to use the camping to your advantage. if you cant exploit your opponents the weakness then you must suck as a player.

? what are you talking about tank are a guaranteed 4+ kill for the garbargest of players.
getting kills with a tank is NOT about skill they are the pansies the only weakness to the tank is not being able to shoot as much as you want
it's a cheese like using the aircrafts on halo

Originally Posted by ballab87

they both tha some just diffrent guns and time they both are good games

exactly. If you look at the guns from cod4... and put them next to the guns in cod5...they are all comparable. Literally they made the guns so that theyfunction pretty much like the ones in cod4. If you say cod4 is better than cod5 you are just saying that because you like "new guns" better anddidnt give cod5 a fair chance. Shame on you.

I like cod5 better because I like the maps better. They're darker; the graphics feel a little grittier.

Originally Posted by MrTracerBullet

all you people complaining about campers, noob tubers, tanks really need to get over it. if you got killed by a guy with a tank, then he's a better player than you plain and simple. its not like tanks are the almighty unstoppable weapon. they have strengths and weaknesses. if you keep getting killed by the same campers then you still suck cause you can't figure out how to use the camping to your advantage. if you cant exploit your opponents the weakness then you must suck as a player.

dude, i've blown up plenty of tanks. it's just a boring way to play the game. i'm not mad.

Back
Top Bottom