Cod 4 or Cod5

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

HALO 3

get outta here with that trash.. i hate halo.. im not into that fake lookin #%@ with 50ft jumping

you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATED TO THE GAME showing tourny footage and other stuff

and yes HALO did have a TV show on USA network for MONTHS

COD is a joke, a mere child's game
halo is for those who are skilled

that's simply because halo is pretty much the flagship game of xbox... so of course they get every cent of advertising, PR money, and extra goodies. that doesnt mean that the gameplay is better

COD4 is more involving, much more realistic(obviously), and more fast-paced & entirely more entertaining than halo. in multiplayer.

halo's campaign is only better because it had 2 games before it to build up the story... a glorified sci-fi fantasy full of cliches & overused archetypes

COD4 is an alternate reality using today's tech... that #$%* could happen man!!! imagine the possibilities

barret .50cal > gigantic halo sniper rifle

... dont let me speak on the golden desert eagle.

indifferent.gif
Halo is the best because its a competitive game
HALO is the most competitive game like that because it actually takes SKILL
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
doesnt matter if halo was in the WII it would still be GOAT because its balanced and isnt about luck and actually takes skill
my mom could wreck you guys in COD if she played all she would have to do is sit there and wait for someone to pass by and shoot them once
indifferent.gif
you mad?

i blow #$#@$% like that up with martyrdom. try THAT in halo.

really, it's balanced? you're sayin i wouldnt get 5+ kills automatically if i picked up a rocket launcher? doesn't sound too balanced to me... that's why i stopped playing it.

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill. i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i have skills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.

and YOU'RE saying its BALANCED to have dudes running around spawn killing everyone with vehicles & camping in ultra high corners the whole match? get that outta here
rocket launchers only have 2 bullets so you must have a magic one
alien.gif

I dont see how you can camp in Halo when its a battle rifle start match but then again you dont know @%@# about halo so ill ignore that comment
happy.gif

and no there isnt spawn killing in halo, sorry.

laugh.gif
Halo's overrated ...i fell for the hype and purchased it ....oncei saw people jumping and shooting like freaking kangaroo's i
roll.gif
andtoss the game too the side ...COD is competitive and takes skills too ...just like Halo its all about the Player and the person you play against
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
Halo's overrated ...i fell for the hype and purchased it ....once i saw people jumping and shooting like freaking kangaroo's i
roll.gif
and toss the game too the side ...COD is competitive and takes skills too ...just like Halo its all about the Player and the person you play against
indifferent.gif
you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATEDTO THE GAME showing tourny footage and other stuff

HALO 3

get outta here with that trash.. i hate halo.. im not into that fake lookin #%@ with 50ft jumping

you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATED TO THE GAME showing tourny footage and other stuff

that's simply because halo is pretty much the flagship game of xbox... so of course they get every cent of advertising, PR money, and extra goodies. that doesnt mean that the gameplay is better

COD4 is more involving, much more realistic(obviously), and more fast-paced & entirely more entertaining than halo. in multiplayer.

halo's campaign is only better because it had 2 games before it to build up the story... a glorified sci-fi fantasy full of cliches & overused archetypes

COD4 is an alternate reality using today's tech... that #$%* could happen man!!! imagine the possibilities

indifferent.gif
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
doesnt matter if halo was in the WII it would still be GOAT because its balanced and isnt about luck and actually takes skill
my mom could wreck you guys in COD if she played all she would have to do is sit there and wait for someone to pass by and shoot them once
indifferent.gif
you mad?

really, it's balanced? you're sayin i wouldnt get 5+ kills automatically if i picked up a rocket launcher? doesn't sound too balanced to me... that's why i stopped playing it.

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill. i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i have skills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.

and YOU'RE saying its BALANCED to have dudes running around spawn killing everyone with vehicles & camping in ultra high corners the whole match? get that outta here
alien.gif

I dont see how you can camp in Halo when its a battle rifle start match but then again you dont know @%@# about halo so ill ignore that comment
happy.gif

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. the "skilled" halo players know where all the ammo spawn points are, dont try that.
tired.gif

and i do know plenty about halo, i just know so much that i stopped playin cuz i got tired of it...

and i will say that i thoroughly enjoyed halo, but dude there is spawn killing in there... & you know it. dont act like you didnt throw a grenade in aknown spawn point

how much have you played COD4?

HALO 3

indifferent.gif
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
indifferent.gif
you mad?

alien.gif

happy.gif

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. the "skilled" halo players know where all the ammo spawn points are, dont try that.
tired.gif

and i do know plenty about halo, i just know so much that i stopped playin cuz i got tired of it...

and i will say that i thoroughly enjoyed halo, but dude there is spawn killing in there... & you know it. dont act like you didnt throw a grenade in a known spawn point

what does ammo have to do with anything? you must be confused
and I got to level 50 (helped my lil cuzo get there with me)
and no there isnt spawn killing you must be playing something else
alien.gif

unless your playing with 50 teamates that have every square inch of the map covered then you will NEVER know where someone spawns EVER
its impossible your lying

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I like both but part 4 is better. Better graphics, maps and of course guns.

Prepare to be shell shocked though. I had nightmares i was getting shot at when I first started playing part 4.

And now WaW is givin me nightmares. Don't play right before going to sleep.

GT: Boomatic206, add me.

roll.gif

no lie, i heard grenades all the damn time.
nerd.gif

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill.i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i have skills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just proved my point on why COD is so bad
thanks man you helped me

that just proves COD is a joke because its so easy to kill
all it takes is like 2 shots and your dead
its whoever sees eachother first 95% of the times
in halo you cant pull crap like this you need 4 perfectly aimed shots and straffing and jumping around makes it waaaay harder to do that
skill

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
Halo's overrated ...i fell for the hype and purchased it ....once i saw people jumping and shooting like freaking kangaroo's i
roll.gif
and toss the game too the side ...COD is competitive and takes skills too ...just like Halo its all about the Player and the person you play against
indifferent.gif

how is not having 100k tournament and its own TV show still consider a childs game,when the game is base on realistic military?!? i guess chasing space marines w/ giant battle axes, or kangaroo sniping is ...like i said ..its all about theplayer and the people u played against ...halo probably more competitive to you because of the people u played against ..

HALO 3

indifferent.gif
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
indifferent.gif
you mad?

alien.gif

happy.gif

tired.gif

and i will say that i thoroughly enjoyed halo, but dude there is spawn killing in there... & you know it. dont act like you didnt throw a grenade in a known spawn point

got to level 50 (helped my lil cuzo get there with me)
and no there isnt spawn killing you must be playing something else
alien.gif

unless your playing with 50 teamates that have every square inch of the map covered then you will NEVER know where someone spawns EVER
its impossible your lying
alrighty sir. i won't go into this any longer. you haven't proved to me that COD4 doesn't require skill. you wont even admit thatthere's foul play in halo when EVERYONE KNOWS it.

it's cool man. go win yourself big bucks in a halo tourney
laugh.gif

and it's pretty one-sided to bring up specifics after i state my case... u sound like a kid jaded about big bucks you'll never get, in a game you thinkyou're good at

eyes.gif
go run around in your hayabusa armor & your customized symbol,i'll be in my 2nd prestige mode. peace

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill.i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i have skills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just proved my point on why COD is so bad
thanks man you helped me

that just proves COD is a joke because its so easy to kill
all it takes is like 2 shots and your dead
its whoever sees eachother first 95% of the times
in halo you cant pull crap like this you need 4 perfectly aimed shots and straffing and jumping around makes it waaaay harder to do that
skill

ohhh really? you're sayin it takes 2 shots to kill with a W1200 eh?

the W1200 is a shotgun

DIRECT comparo with halo 3 shotgun: one shot kill. 2 shots with a W1200 shotgun... sounds like its... easier in halo. much more balanced, right?

where's your logic with that one?
indifferent.gif
you're probably gonnasay you cant compare shotguns or something...
grin.gif

just quit man go play some halo or something. hit up bungie & tell em how impressed you are

laugh.gif

I havnt plated halo in 2 months+

and I dont play anymore so please spare me that talk sir.

and I dont think im good
I did top 16 in mlg chicago and was ranked #5 in FFA for over a year
i know i am
laugh.gif

and you dont know how much money I made playing halo so dont speak on it
laugh.gif

over 10k
wink.gif

back to topic ...

both COD4 and COD:WAW is great ....COD4 brought back flash back of me begin in the Marines
embarassed.gif
, and COD:WAW is just as intense, but base on WWII ..

1st Place: $4,000
2nd Place:$2,000
3rd Place: $1,000
4th Place: $500
laugh.gif

thats a joke sir

halo has like 30x that amount

1st Place: $4,000
2nd Place:$2,000
3rd Place: $1,000
4th Place: $500
laugh.gif

thats a joke sir

halo has like 30x that amount

yay! ...so
indifferent.gif
, the question was where was COD
eyes.gif

cod4>codWAW & halo
as a fan of all the above, i must say cod4 trumps.
the action is faster paced, more variety in weapons
codWAW has horrible spawns and lag issues.
halo is fun, but hit detection is off and also its too slow paced.

ballab87 wrote:
they both tha some just diffrent guns and time they both are good games

COD 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD5

and its not even close.

And for the dude up top who said Halo is better then COD
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

You need one of these:
2ynf19c.gif

why do people hype halo so much? i played it for 30 minutes and never turned it on again ... something just isnt right about that futuristic bs where dudesjump 800 feet in the air doin stupid %+@% ...

halo sucks *%*

cod series > halo series ... only thing halo has is hype, just like madden

halo sucks

cod 4 > cod 5 but im better at 5 cuz its harder for bums to be good

Back
Top Bottom